i have a esp ec1000 and a line 6 spider 2. the line 6 aint a good amp but i wont be able to afford the amp i want for a year or 2. if i add a BBE onto by setup will it be worth the money and noticable even though i have a solid state amp? and what does everyone think of this pedal. i play mainly blues and southern rock stuff. thanks
Gibson Explorer

Steve Vai Wah
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss Super Overdrive
Big Muff (american)
Small Clone
Super Octave
Sonic Stomp

1986 Jcm-800 4210
Next up: a fully customized Warmoth
sell the spyder and get a used peavey XXX or 5150 for $500? they've been going for really cheap lately.

the bbe wont do much to improve a spyder.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Don't waste your money. Save up for a better amp. Not a 5150 or XXX though, those aren't exactly blues/southern rock amps. Of course, an ESP isn't exactly a blues/southern rock guitar, either.
oh whoops missed the genre.

go for a fender blues jr. or something.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
tbh, BBE's makes things sound different depending on the amp.

On some amps I don't even notice a difference yet on some others I notice big differences good and bad.

So I guess you'll just have to try one out, but I already doubt that it will do any good for a Spyder.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by gpderek09
oh whoops missed the genre.

go for a fender blues jr. or something.

+1
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Sell the Spider.

I had one and sold it and got a used Traynor YCV80 tube amp, and it sounds infinitely better.

You might want to check out a used Traynor of Fender Hot Rod on eBay (they got for 400-600 depending on the amp, but it's a priceless investment).