i have been looking around and cant find a good guitar without laminate sides and back in my price range i know solid tops makes a big difference but does solid back and sides als make a difference in sound
Yes, It makes a big difference but not as big a difference as the top. What is your pricerange?
Not taking any online orders.
There are quite a few good guitars with solid wood construction for that.

Segull makes them with solid back and top but laminated side. Some people think that laminated sides are actually better than solid sides.

Martin D15 and OOO15 are both solid mahogany back sides and top and sell for about $850

Taylor 200 series guitars are solid wood

Alverez has some solid wood guitar in this price range

Breedlove makes a lot of guitars between 750 and 900 that have solid tops and back with laminated sides.
^ The X series guitars are not solid wood. They are high pressure laminate which is similar to formica counter tops.
The guitar I play is the Alvarez MD90, retails for abou $700 with all solid woods. Awesome guitar, nice, punchy midtone, ringing highs, and a good bass response.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Some people think that laminated sides are actually better than solid sides.

WTF? Maybe if it were a pine back and sides it would be better but with the actual hard woods that they use for the back and sides, there is no way a laminate is near better.
I would go with Breedlove so far over all the above mentioned. Very good quality guitar.
Quote by breezin
just wondering, how come some people prefer laminate sides?

Because the sides are not made to create sound they are made to hold everything together. Laminates are stronger and more stable than solid wood so that means as the humidity goes up and down the intonation of your guitar will remain more consistant and the body as a whole is less likely to suffer damage. Plus the sides are not going to crack as easily in transit or if they got bumped. Also the sound that does come from the sides is inaudable and therefor it's waisted energy. Laminates vibrate less than the solid woods would and that means that laminated sides will be better for transmitting the energy which in turn creates and louder instrument with more projection.
yes they are cheaper but keep in mind that altho they make a stronger, louder guitar it doesn't mean they are better. Better is a matter of opinion. The solid wood sides might loose energy but it does give the instrument a different type of warmths that you don't get from laminated sides. So you give some and you take some.
Quote by TedZeppelin
WTF? Maybe if it were a pine back and sides it would be better but with the actual hard woods that they use for the back and sides, there is no way a laminate is near better.

You will find that in any comparison there is someone that prefers the inferior, weather for price, value, or what have you.