I'm looking to buy a new amp soon and I've got a budget of ?1000 (I live in Ireland.)
I'm Willing to spend all of it on a good amp. I'm looking for a really good tube amp, a fully valve amp. NO TRANS AMPS! There ****... I use a Gibson Les Paul and play blues and classic rock... Looking for an amp that has a similar tone to the likes of Stevie Ray Vaughan. I was thinking of getting a Fender Hot Rod... Would this be a good choice? I need an amp that's either a 40 or 50 Watt...
They Call Me The Hunter...That's My Name....THEY CALL ME THE HUNTER...That's How I Got My Fame.

Don't make me or I'll you...Well...Not really... :
?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
Fender Twin is a good bet. Not sure how much they're in euros though.
My gear:

Gibson Gothic Flying V
Engl Screamer Combo
Maxon OD-9
Squier 10w amp
What about the hot rod.. ANy good?
They Call Me The Hunter...That's My Name....THEY CALL ME THE HUNTER...That's How I Got My Fame.

?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
i own a hot rod deluxe and it is great for blues, plus youll have a lot of money left over
....../ `---____________|] ~~~bang!
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
what would you give it outta ten?

?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
^ i don't like the HRD, it's very dear for what it is, IMO. the only really usable channel is the clean channel (which is nice, by the way), but the other channels aren't very good- they almost sound solid state.

are you going to be using it for gigs? and how heavy do you get (i mean, what's the heaviest stuff you play?)? are you willing to come up to the north (or order from england off the net) to get better prices?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?