Hi,

I found a pretty mint ESP Deluxe H1000 Guitar for sale with Hard Case + 2 EMG Active Pickups installed from SamAsh so its like the MH 1000, maybe I should just invest in this guitar and get it instead of looking for a $300 guitar?

http://espguitars.com/images/guitars/H-1000w-dunc_ACSB.jpg

Also, whats a good price I should pay for this? $799 retail + the EMG Pickups ($150), please let me know, thanks!

PICTURES

ONE Big problem I have, this guitar is See-Thru Black Cherry H-1000, but the H-1000 doesnt have this color at all....is this a fake or some even more limited edition? Thanks (The colors avilable is Black and Amber Cherry)
<< ESP LTD Deluxe H-1000 w/EMGs
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Ibanez IBZ10G 10 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
<< KOSS PRO3AA Headphones
Last edited by clanehleader at Jun 17, 2006,
How much is it?
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by ScreaminBlues25
How much is it?

From pictures looks good, Im not sure price im just wondering how high I should go, cause I Know new 1 is only $800 so i shouldnt go too high right.

The key thing is I dont really need this but I see this is a beautiful guitar and Im wondering is it good to just get it and for collection purpose as well ? Is it somewhat limited etc..?

Thanks
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
Quote by clanehleader

Also, whats a good price I should pay for this? $799 retail + the EMG Pickups ($150), please let me know, thanks!

my bad, i missed that ^^^

Well i probly wouldnt get it if you dont really need it. It would kinda pointless if youre just getting it for collection and not to play. Im pretty sure it isnt anything thats limited or whatever. Its a pretty mint guitar though..

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by ScreaminBlues25
my bad, i missed that ^^^

Well i probly wouldnt get it if you dont really need it. It would kinda pointless if youre just getting it for collection and not to play. Im pretty sure it isnt anything thats limited or whatever. Its a pretty mint guitar though..

No im gna play it but I dont need it, but if I get it maybe i can play it and keep it as a good collection for later on in the years...Im just starting to practice some sweeping from YouTube and learned Pinch Harmonics etc...

What you think is the highest you would pay for this thing? Im just trying to find good deals here :\
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
mahogany body, locking tuners, EMGs, 24 frets... thats a pretty decent guitar.. i'd pay the $800 for a new one. Maybe $650 or so used.. depends on the condition of the used one. Who is selling it and what condition is it in? Got any pics of the actual one thats for sale?

Quote by richwatkinson
I would say between $700-$900 since the guitar is about $800 new and would go down to about $500-$600 since it is used and the pickups are about $200.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
PICTURES

<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
I probly go for about $700.. no more than $800 though, even though it has EMGs, its still used so u dont want to pay over full price for it

Quote by richwatkinson
POST UPDATE

ONE Big problem I have, this guitar is See-Thru Black Cherry H-1000, but the H-1000 doesnt have this color at all....is this a fake or some even more limited edition? Thanks (The colors avilable is Black and Amber Cherry)
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
Could be a previous model. The same model, but a different year. You could always ask the buyer for the serial number off the guitar.
Quote by ANGERisaGIFT
Could be a previous model. The same model, but a different year. You could always ask the buyer for the serial number off the guitar.

Does that make this more rare as in worth more in the future LOL

I like this color more than the new ones actually...i just hope its not all torn apart if i buy it...
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
I wouldn't say more rare, but seeing how it's used I doubt it would be in this years catalog. If those are pictures of the actual guitar, then what you see is what you get. Ask the buyer for the serial number, and from that you can decipher the year it was manufactured (as well as if it is a legit ESP).
cool, so anyone have tried the real thing first hand ?
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
L:ast bump need feedbacks
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
go for it. but you may need to change your amp aswell. also its a LTD not a ESP theres a big difference
Quote by azn_guitarist25
go for it. but you may need to change your amp aswell. also its a LTD not a ESP theres a big difference

My amp sounds actually fine lol especially with light to heavy distortion with my ME-50, i almost got a close sound to STEVE Vai on it.

ESP LTD H-1000 Deluxe ...its an ESP LTD, not sure what you mean.
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
its not a ESP its a LTD just like how a Squier is a Squier and not a Fender Squier. though ESP is the father company thats about it LTD's are made in Korea where as ESP's are made in Japan such as Fender's are made in Mexico and America and Japan (short time) where as Squiers are made in Indonesia
o yea I read that ESPs made in Japan

LTDs in Korea
LTDs lower than 300 = indonesia..

But LTD is still ESP just a lower model, and my idol Jerryc Plays the ESP Horizon FR-II so I think this is one of the closes models I can get to it without breaking my wallet and since its used?

Thanks
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
how can LTD be ESP there not just lower models theyre quality control arent the same, they arent being built by the same luthiers, they arent even built in the same factory let alone country