ok i was wondering if there is an all in 1 tool for a guitar which includes string cutters allen keys screwdrives and all that kinda stuff.

It might sound pathetically lazy but it really bugs me having to unlock the garage, move everything so i can get inside, find the key for the toobox, and lock it all up again once im done.... and then my parents get annoyed if i keep all that kinda stuff in my room

basically its a pain in the ass to go and get all the tools i need for setting up/changing strings and whatnot....

so is there like a tool with everything on it for guitar, like them skate tools you can get?

cheers
Just buy one each of what you need for yourself. Problem solved.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
yeah, jus go out and buy yourself the tools you need, buy yourself one of those mini toolboxes (i mean the ones that are like 6"x4"x2" or whatever) and shove it all in there. That way it can go with your guitar wherever it goes, particularly handy for gigs etc.
Quote by thesumoftwo
yeah, jus go out and buy yourself the tools you need, buy yourself one of those mini toolboxes (i mean the ones that are like 6"x4"x2" or whatever) and shove it all in there. That way it can go with your guitar wherever it goes, particularly handy for gigs etc.

i was thinking an all in 1 would be better as it would fit into the little pocket in my guitar case... il have a look at planet waves though

cheers