A new piece lots of snyth. The guitars are tuned to standard b the bass is e standard. I am working on the guitar solo right now, that is why there is such a prevalent rhythm in part being worked on. Kinda jazzy. I'll be happy to critique others pieces.

edit- I fixed dissonance in the guitar I set the tuning wrong and added more to it. I just relized just listening to one trance song how it effected the piece.
Attachments:
Virale 2.zip
Last edited by guitarbreaker at Jun 22, 2006,
Well, i didnt liek it very much to be honest....it sounds like just a bunch of riffs put one after the other, no musical transitions...work on that. Sometimes the piano and guitar playing together sound kinda like just a bunch of notes. Work on stuff like that, it could turn out good.

Crit mine please?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377984
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Not into this kind of stuff. I like meloic stuff. I agree with November. Sounds like a bunch of random stuff thrown together. Too much disonence (sp?)
Some of the riffs are ok, but I also agree with the other 2 people who commented. It doesn't seem to have much musical direction, just a lot of riffs.
tho i'm not into this kind of music i think it's very good musically and it's not just random it's jazz(correct me if i'm wrong)! the ríffs are ugly in my taste but i can definetly imagine that some people would like it!

8/10 from the metalhead that is me

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380977
plz crit my first song
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER
Last edited by tabs aint cats at Jun 22, 2006,
I didnt like it that much, probably because I like more melodic types of songs.
It seems like too much is going on, and looks like it took a while to make.
But I did like the piano part at the beginning.

Can you please crit my songs?
Theyre in the sig.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
I can't really give you any thing constructive not being into this type of music, but i think if you just work on your transitions, and the slight dissonance in some places, then this could turn out nice. So, 8.5/10 from me.

Can you crit my songs? They are in my signature