Picked this up at a local pawn shop for $250.00.Its a 96 studio,it has a ebony boardand the pick ups are p94's,Im going to change the bridge pick up with a Pearly gate or a burst bucker.Put on new tunres.Inm not shure if i will repaint it or just put a sealer on the wood.What would you guya do to this guitar?
Attachments:
resize.jpg
what's the headstock look like?
*got it with ur second pic.

does the finsh seem unsealed?
looks nice, how does it play?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Yeah thats a great buy, anyway id paint it im a good artist so id like draw some design on it probably but if not just paint it like red or orange it would probably look cool with a sunburst if your capable of doing that
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
they cost like 1200 new thats an awesome buy
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
kick ass deal. if it were me id defentally replace the pick ups, add some locking tuners, and paint it. and for paint its either go for what ever color you want or do a custom paint job. like red or blue flames on a black background, the confiderate flag (if you like that). just what ever you want. post pics when your done.
that must have been the best $250 youve ever spent. Great job man!
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
Dude holy ****, nice find indeed !
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
What can we conclude from this thread? Pawn shops rock!
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.