My brother had to make a guitar for his physics class as a lab project, and all it really was supposed to is work when plugged into an amp. Well, he plugged it into my set up turning the gain way up, and using a Dunlop-wah pedal. Here is what the guitar looks likeInvalid img)

We recorded about a minute an a half of this sound just because it was so cool. My amp and effects were fine after, and nothing is broken. All we did is hold it up to the amp and pump the wah-wah pedal.

Check it out here:
http://media.putfile.com/Feedback-33
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
dude!! that's frickin sweet!! sounds like something only steve vai could crank out of a guitar!
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
wait about 20 seconds to kick in. http://

that is a pic of the guitar.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
^Pic doesn't work for me.
You seem to have created a theremin on accident. Nice!
It sounds like aliens probing a whale. Pretty cool.

Haha, nice guitar too.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Is that the lid of a tin can that your using for a pickup?!

hows the distortion on it :p

It could just be the cover. Great guitar! I've always wanted to build one from scratch to show off with.
Yeah, that does sound like a wah pedal plugged in backwards. I used to do that every time I went to my mate's house to jam, just 'coz I usually play with my amp on my right, and I put it on my left there... yeah, I'm stupid
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Dude, that sound like you made a theremin, and theremins pwn.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Quote by GardenGnome26
Your wah pedal was plugged in backwards. My dunlop wah does that too when you mix up the amp/guitar imputs. Cool effect though, sounds like a tom morello intro.

is that bad for your guitar/amp/pedal? kuz it sounded awesome and i wanna try it

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
It shouldn't do any harm. Queens of the Stone Age have used wah pedals backwards in the studio.
Quote by joshjhasarrived
dude!! that's frickin sweet!! sounds like something only steve vai could crank out of a guitar!

You sir need to listen to Echoes by Pink Floyd, cause David Gilmour makes a sound very similar to that.

And that sound is freakin sweet.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by noah22791
My brother had to make a guitar for his physics class as a lab project, and all it really was supposed to is work when plugged into an amp. Well, he plugged it into my set up turning the gain way up, and using a Dunlop-wah pedal. Here is what the guitar looks likeInvalid img)

We recorded about a minute an a half of this sound just because it was so cool. My amp and effects were fine after, and nothing is broken. All we did is hold it up to the amp and pump the wah-wah pedal.

Check it out here:
http://media.putfile.com/Feedback-33

man, if your ever gonna make a haunted house, you NEED to have that playing in their... like after you use that, you need to go into some heavey metal riff, im sure thats gonna make alot of people piss their pants.

Another cool thing with feedback... is it use a drill around the pickups of your guitar...