Has anyone tried the Guv'nor or Jackhammer. I've been thinking of getting one but i'm not sure how good they are. They seem to have good reviews on musicians friend but there's not too many and i was just looking for more opinions.

thanx
Johnny Greenwood from Radiohead uses one (the Guv'nor, I believe) and if it's good enough for Johnny Greenwood, it's good enough for me.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by YoungPilgrim
Johnny Greenwood from Radiohead uses one (the Guv'nor, I believe) and if it's good enough for Johnny Greenwood, it's good enough for me.

yeh what gear does Johnny use and what gear do you use. just because someone uses it doesnt mean its that great. heck even zakk wylde uses mg amps just backstage in his dressing room with the volume on 1
i have the guvnor and its kinda wierd for me.... it sounds liike complete ****e with single coils but if u hav a humbucker it sounds amazing
i love my guvnor, great FULL sound, lots of deepth without losing the highs, single or hum. a very versitle pedal, has more to it than a bluesbreaker. a pedal thats everyone would be able t geta nice sound out of, plus its pretty cheap, happy days!!!
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM (Swinehead pups)
Fender Custom Shop American Classic Strat
Mesa/Boogie Lone Star special
Marshall Guv'nor GV - 2
Boss Overdrive OD - 3
Ibanez Weeping Demon WD7
Boss Digtal Delay DD-6
Flanger
Quote by nofxnofxnofx
i have the guvnor and its kinda wierd for me.... it sounds liike complete ****e with single coils but if u hav a humbucker it sounds amazing

Sounds killer with a bass, I don't think single coils give off enough low end, like humbucks and bass pickups do.
I own the Marshall Bluesbreaker. It gives my SS amp a very good tube overdrive tone. I'd recommend it.
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...