Hey guys im just trying to get a little more versitile with my Guitar Playing. Can you guys name some fun, great, simple Blues Songs that i should learn??? THANK YOU!!!
Lord send me an angel, originally by like blind willy or something but the white stripes did a cover of it and its a lot of fun to play
Originally posted by METALUPTHEASS
You have an eating disorder Fatty.

Quote by lou_dog69
my life was nearly crushed the day i found out twinkle twinkle little star, Bah Bah black sheep and the Alphabet song are all the same
It's not really Blues per se but Deep Purple has a lot of blues based stuff. Black Sabbath does too. Even Joe Satriani's songs are bluesy.

Bluesy songs:
Smoke on the water. Highway Star

Wicked World, N.I.B

Why, Ceremony

Just listen to the songs and find the parts you can play. Each artist/band has way more songs you would probably like but try these.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
The Buddy Guy version of Mary had a little lamb is a really simple classic blues song. And, when you get better you can move on to the SRV version. Fenderplayersclub.com has a nice lessons area where I learned Mary had a little lamb.

Life by the drop by SRV is also pretty simple, and sounds great.
Lenny by SRV is an awesome song pretty easy and really fun
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughan is about as blues as it gets
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
rl burnside, jelly roll kings, bob log III, little axe, t-model ford, junior kimbrough are all blues stuff to look into if ya want