Who here has heard of Warmen? They're a prog metal/neoclassical band with amazing keyboard and guitar work. I'm surprised no one has tabs here; I sent in Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, and Bass tabs for their hit "Salieri Strikes Back". 16th runs at 240 (or 32nd at 120 depending on how you play it) is no easy feat but it can be done.

If you need MP3's just ask me, I have most of their hits.
Sax player who tabs guitar.
i love warmen. i hope you know its jan warmen's solo project from children of bodom
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
they are ok, they do get boring listening to though, but check this. play megaman with that music on!!! bad ass!!
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
I get kind of bored by this kind of stuff really, but the mp3 I listened to just now was cool.

edit:^dude, you've got badass equipment in your sig.
^thanks man! but like im saying.....do the mega man thingplaying mega man with this music is awesome
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
thats.... fast.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i love warmen. i hope you know its jan warmen's solo project from children of bodom

Yeah, I know that.
Sax player who tabs guitar.
i've only heard "Beyond Abilities" and I plan on buying their albums. really solid stuff.
Totally Mega Man stuff.......
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Revived. Worship Warmen, you fools.
Can someone get me the keyboard tabs for their cover of Somebody's Watching Me?
I love them as well... one song reminds me a hellova lot of Silent night bodom night thou... but who cares Janne is the BEST keyboardist eva
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
heard of em awhile ago they're awesome, janne is ****ing amazing at making music
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
Quote by Blue0ctane
Who here has heard of Warmen? They're a prog metal/neoclassical band with amazing keyboard and guitar work. I'm surprised no one has tabs here; I sent in Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, and Bass tabs for their hit "Salieri Strikes Back". 16th runs at 240 (or 32nd at 120 depending on how you play it) is no easy feat but it can be done.

If you need MP3's just ask me, I have most of their hits.

Hey man would you be able to send me the bass tab for that?? and a couple of mp3's. i already have salieri Strikes Back, War of worlds and The Evil That Warmen Do. cheers
nyrkki
umm is there a way you could get it out of guitar pro.. cause i dont have it...
nyrkki
A great cover done by Warmen (featuring Alexi Laiho on vocals):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPp8EMvdiRs

It's called "Somebody's Watching Me" and was originally done by Rockwell. Honestly the main reason the cover sounds so good is because the original song was just really good.
Last edited by fixationdarknes at Apr 21, 2007,
Alex sent me "Spark" and I liked it. I almost bought one of their Cds at HMV in Vancouver, but it was $28! No wai!
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
I really admire the guitarist in Warmen, If i knew more about him, he would probably be my favourite guitarist. Hes phrasing is exceptional, ain't heard stuff like it before...Awesome

I only like their instrumental songs though, i have a big playlist of them all. The other power metal stuff with Kimberly and that other guy is a big no no, apart from "Somebody's Watching Me"
They are amazing, but I can't find their stuff anywhere...
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG