Awesome dude, one of the best songs by metallica. I play this to warm up or practice on my bass almost every day \m/
needs a singer, drums, bass, and the solo

there was a lot of missing parts too

started off strong though
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Missing parts? Maybe parts after the solo but I don't think I missed anything, I played along with the song. And It's pretty hard to find all those things except for the solo where I live...but thanks for the input, keep it coming

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

Listening and critting.

Sounds like you over do the intro a tad, i.e. a little overbends on the 7h8p7. Tone isn't bad. Sounds like you have a little bit of difficulty palm muting sometimes. You play the chorus wrong. Listen to the song and play along with it. You get out of time a tad. Playing with a backing track would help. Work on finishing the rest of the song though, sounds like you're on the right track.

Would you like to enter this into the contest?
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Nah, I wouldn't like to enter it in the contest. It's not that good. It's pretty old too, I plan on re doing it...like...tomorrow. Because people are sleeping right now...I wish I could record it on my halfstack, but it's upstairs and my computer is downstairs. This was recorded on a Marshall MG 15cd and an Epi Les Paul. Say what you will about my setup but I like it.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

Quote by pullmeunder
Missing parts? Maybe parts after the solo

that's what i meant
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Alot of people (like myself) learn bits and pieces of songs, such as this one, which kicks ass (the song), but don't learn the whole thing, and can't play it through. I commend the fact you played the whole song.