Hey, im looking around slowly for a new guitar and i love the shapes that brands like Supro and National put out. So does any body know any other brands that make guitars like theirs? Or does anyone know of a good place to purchase the guitars or buy bodies like theirs other than ebay?

Thanks
www.warmoth.com sells a lot of bodies, and I've noticed a few "unique" brands like Supro and National. Try Dipinto, Reverend, Eastwood (copies of older guitars like Supros), Danelectro, and Airline.
Just because you're paranoid
Don't mean they're not after you

My stuff:
Fender Jag-stang
Schectar Tempest
Randall RH150G3
ProCo Rat
Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby
dont buy any National electric guitars especially the Resolectric because the parts wear out really easily (especially the resonater cones), and are extreemly hard to replace (basically unless you find another guitar your screwed) because they were built way different.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Univoxes, Teisco del Reys, and many more Japanese copy brands.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
oh yeah...tokai's are friggin awesome copies too...thought i'd mention that. some of their original les paul copies are almost better than the gibsons.
Just because you're paranoid
Don't mean they're not after you

My stuff:
Fender Jag-stang
Schectar Tempest
Randall RH150G3
ProCo Rat
Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby
nationals are very good.... just be sure you can keep some money to continually maintain them as they are like old british cars and like to break, and again like british cars, they are tremendous fun when they are working

and eastwood makes very good, if less than acurate, copies(in this way i am thinking of their mahogany airlines....)