Ok, so I am so deaf right now, my ears are still ringing but just to let everyone know. ANBERLIN IS AMAZING LIVE. I just got home from their show and they had everyone moshing, even parents.

They are also super down to earth. I got their autograph and the drummer gave me a Anberlin shirt because someone ripped mine right outta my pocket so he gave me a new one. They autographed my Blueprints for the Blackmarket cd. In a few moments I will be posting video from the concert and pictures so people can see. I suggest if you like Anberlin then see them live. Pure Brilliance!
sounds awesome but i didnt know anberlin was a "moshing" kind of band, then again there was moshing at a fall out boy concert i went to so idk sounds awesome though

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
Man, I'd love to see Anberlin live.... Any word on a UK tour? Their website doesn't mention anything
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Dobbin87
I've always wanted to see this band live. What songs did they play?

They played alot off of never take friendship personal.

The started and ended with NTFP. They also played (symphony of) Blase, The Runaway, Day Late, Dance, Dance Christina Phaffang, Paperthin Hymn, Stationary Stationary and thats all I recall.
I saw them with The Early November when they were supporting the Starting Line a while ago.

They were good live.
Quote by s0nofabe4ch
Even the parents were moshing?

the entire room was into it. it was nuts. People caught crowd surfing were kicked out of the concert (I don't even know how they were crowd surfing considering the fact if you stood on your tippy toes you could touch the ceiling.