ok well my friend want to buy a new ibanez RG but all the low end one have the edge 3 trem and then there is one that has a edge 2 trem. the high end models have the edge pro bridge which is also on the jems and JS.Ive heard the edge three is Shocking and my friend does not wanna get the edge 2 cause he has heard it shocking. and the prestiges are out of his price range. so can you give me some info on the bridges and which one is better
Member #25 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM ibanez4life SZ! to join

Ibanez SZ320BK, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Statocaster, Laney Cub 12

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
None of them are good. If he wants an RG, get an RG321. If he wants a whammy bar, get an S470.
is the edge pro good? i also like the ZR trem more than any other locking system and ive told him to get an S but he wants an RG

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
why arent they good?

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
With unproper setup, even the slightest bit of not paralleling the bridge straight to the body, it will cause the knife edges to wear off/bent/dent/scratched coz its made out of soft and cheap metal. Even though its set up professionally, might take about 1-2 years tops for it to lasts, minimum is around 6 months.

Best bet for your friend is, get a 2nd hand RG5xx/RG7xx that has either Edge, Lo Pro Edge or the 1995 Edge Pro.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
ok thanx for the help

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much