one of my favorite ozzy songs, good job too.
"All Randy ever wanted to do was play the guitar."

Quote by Xenn99
Or...were you playing Fallout Boy? Because then it's obvious what happened. Your Low E String committed suicide.

"I don't fucking eat donuts"
Great stuff man. One of my favourite Randy solos.
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Epiphone Les Paul Std emg81/85
Krank Rev Jr.
Marshall Valvestate S80 (8240)
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ
Vocals were pretty good and close to Ozzy. Solo was good also but it sounded like you were picking that trilling part, its supposed to be nice and smooth.
Quote by ferretman
Vocals were pretty good and close to Ozzy. Solo was good also but it sounded like you were picking that trilling part, its supposed to be nice and smooth.

Yeah I just picked that part,when I doubled it (the solo is doubled) I couldn't get it as smooth without picking it. I think the end result turned out kinda cool though. Thanks for the crit, appreciate it.
amazing. always wanted to cover this, was this a backing track? if so could you let me know where you got it? the only negative i have is the rhythm guitar tone really, i think it should be a bit more punchy...but apart from that it was pretty perfect. i was shocked at the vocals at first, the vocalist sounds so much like ozzy. great solo, just need to play the fast bit legato like mentioned. great work
Quote by audiorapist
amazing. always wanted to cover this, was this a backing track? if so could you let me know where you got it? the only negative i have is the rhythm guitar tone really, i think it should be a bit more punchy...but apart from that it was pretty perfect. i was shocked at the vocals at first, the vocalist sounds so much like ozzy. great solo, just need to play the fast bit legato like mentioned. great work

I converted a midi file with fruity loops for the backer but I no longer have it. Thanks for checking it out! JPF does sound alot like OZ. If you get a chance check out "CLOSE MY EYES FOREVER" on my soundclick. He sounds even more like ozzy on that one in my opinion.