these thoughts won?t go away
I know its clear to see
they wont stop haunting me
If I could just close my eyes
until the morning skies
I think I?d be alright
I think I?d be just fine
Last edited by ch715dallat at Jun 18, 2006,
Wai...this describes my current situation...so yeah me likey.
It's not something special...but nice.
Eventhough the verses are practically the same I like the use of repeat...especially in a song about pondering during your sleep.
On the sixth day God created mankind, I say it is a waste of time.
My project: _simple_city
Like I said in the last one, i like the simple structure you have that so many people struggle to write. I like the last lines of the chorus, from closing your eyes to the end.
thanks man, but im struggling to write the music for it, i have a rythm for singing it, but any guitar i try it just doesnt seem to fit, i think ill just start from scratch again and try some new riffs and that, lol
sometimes the best way for me to get music, is to completely forget about the song for a week or so, sometimes not even play guitar for a while
thanks for the crit on my song.

ok this is good and has a really nice flow to it. when you figure out what music you're gonna play to it, put up a recording. 9/10.
B.C. RICH
It gives me more of the Flaw feeling actually, not too bad. 6
Crit 4 Crit:
Melodic Death--Broken Mortal
Melodic Death--Lost in the Wind
Thrash--Inner Demons

Quote by societies_worm
the sad thing is not only is this guy a dumbass, but he is going to get more replies than i ever have, but thats is funny too
who are the FLAW or FLAW FEELING, i havent heard of them so im not sure whether its what i was going for or if thats a compliment, lol
Flaw was a........hard rock I guess. Download the song "Whole" and/or "My Letter". Hard rock isn't entirely my fave genre, but I did like Flaw a lot (it was a compliment, lol)
Crit 4 Crit:
Melodic Death--Broken Mortal
Melodic Death--Lost in the Wind
Thrash--Inner Demons

Quote by societies_worm
the sad thing is not only is this guy a dumbass, but he is going to get more replies than i ever have, but thats is funny too
Well, i like this song, but it seems a little cliche and predictable to me, like i knew the next line before i read it. but its catchy, and has a good flow 7/10
i really really enjoyed that actually. im nt sure how you would play it but i would suggest a pop-punk style with bright, cutting guitar sounds. then again thats just me. maybe a bit predictable but sometimes you just want a song like that because it will just roll of the tongue. id giv it 8.5/10
Member #29 of the Fender Armada. Pm Arlabester...
Co-Founder of the UG Hippie Club! PM me or Blynd_Snyper to join!

My Gear:
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Fender Blues Junior Amp
Korg Multi effects pedal
Peavey Millenium Bass
Peavey Bass Amp