I like the intro, very good effects. The keyboard volume is a bit loud, maybe lower the volume on it. The drums must be a machine because it repetitive.

I like the riffs, perhaps add a faster riff in the middle of the song to add some emotion.

Darken up the guitar a bit, I think this would sound good with a Ramstein tone.

The outro lead is cool, but doesn't really go with the song. Plus the volume is loud on the outtro lead.

All in all, I like it! I think if you darken it up it could be more brutal.

Keep up the good work bro!
First of all nice tone on the guitar. I liked the weird effects. some of the riffs were great, although they did get a bit repetitive as the song went on. I really liked the rhythm. however the lead at the end was a bit disappointing, maybe because I was expecting a much more aggressive finale. but overall this was a good song. keep it up.
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
Niceand slow at the beginning, with very nice tone. Speeds up some effects in the background, which I like very much. The drums are a liitle weird, but no in a bad way. The keys come in a little late IMO. Kinda repetitive, but overall not bad. Sorry to hear it's your last one. By the way, the solo dealy was kind strange, didn't make much sense to me, but whatever.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378915
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)