A lot of you have seen my comics (in my sig)
Ok so I have a paypal donation thing, which doesn't make much money so what other ways can I make money?
Before you say "adverts" does anyone know where I can get some decent adverts that will actually make more than 1p?

Also what ways are there (preferably cheap) of advertising the website?
GoogleAds
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Yeh google adsense
Quote by rockon1824
I hope you're kidding dude. They won't even have a drum section, why would they have a car tyre section?
I put some on there but they don't look like they will make much money.

Now how do I advertise my site.....
Attention Myspace Users,

Most of you are on speaking terms with me and can call me Tom. I love you so so much and if you do not repost this bulletin containing this web address, I shall smite thee down and delete your crappy emo spaces and you'll lose all those friends you wish you had in reality.

Thankyou for your time,

Tom
Perhaps it's an idea to register at http://topwebcomics.com/ or a similar place and see if you can exchange links with some people. That should generate some more traffic at least.
get a job?
stop being stupid, you cant get money for free/without doing anything
GET A JOB
Use Google ads or something, then spam up UG (get banned in the process) with your site link and tell people to click the ads :O
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by dimefan1
get a job?
GET A JOB

1. I am doing something.
2. I have a job
3. If you're not gonna post something helpful then don't post.
Strangely enough, it IS possible to make money without really doing anything...

strange but true. this guy's software is pretty good. all you have to do is pay for domain hosting and stuff...

http://www.hypervre.com/
Resident Melbournian of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join. Australians only.
Quote by dimefan1
get a job?
GET A JOB

Yeah, cause, you know, designing and maintaining a website is so easy and effortless, it almost feels like you're doing nothing.

Idiot.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.