www.myspace.com/slashnmash

I kinda realised after i recorded it that the backing to the distortion solo is out of time along with the solo being to quick. The outro is a clean improvisation. I was going to make it much more like the live version by ending on the blues then going into voodoo chile but i didnt have enough time and my wah was upstairs. I should of added drums but again didnt have enough time

Constructive crit please, check out my others too.

The riff is really sloppy, and it's too fast. Slow down and pick the notes individually, rather than pulling off, it sounds much tighter and more like what Slash played.

And palm mute the E string so the notes don't bleed together too. It'll sound much clearer.

It's good, the solo isn't easy and you did well here, some of the bends are off-pitch but you can work on that easy.

Nice job on the whole.
Quote by NickSampson
The riff is really sloppy, and it's too fast. Slow down and pick the notes individually, rather than pulling off, it sounds much tighter and more like what Slash played.

And palm mute the E string so the notes don't bleed together too. It'll sound much clearer.

It's good, the solo isn't easy and you did well here, some of the bends are off-pitch but you can work on that easy.

Nice job on the whole.

TY! Well ive reuncovered the wonders of adobe audition so im gonna try and get a rerecording up asap
Ive done it! A much better an accurate cover, the clean outros is mainly based on the first one.
The first riff sounds a little sloppy during the fast bit. Tone was alright. Clean tone actually sounded pretty nice. Solos were fairly tight, didn't notice any off bends or anything. How long you been playing? All you really need is a cooler sounding drum track and clearer dirty tone and itd be great! Keep it up
Quote by juzcook
The first riff sounds a little sloppy during the fast bit. Tone was alright. Clean tone actually sounded pretty nice. Solos were fairly tight, didn't notice any off bends or anything. How long you been playing? All you really need is a cooler sounding drum track and clearer dirty tone and itd be great! Keep it up

Lol it was recorded direct in with a micro cube and the distortion doesnt do to tight lol espically with the classic stack setting. Thats why ill probly be saving for a xt live, but the cubes clean tones preety good for the price of it. I know the drums are midi and suck, do most people use sound fonts on FL? Thanks for the crit ive only been playing for just under 11 months but it feels like much much longer.