hey, all my song writing career ive written fast upbeat songs because ive thought that "the slow song" was really cliche. but lately ive just wanted to write one, and i was fooling around on my guitar and i came up with a great clean slow riff, but how do i go about putting words to this? slow songs usually have the most meaning, so this is gonna be really hard for me. (oh and tips about what/who it should be about would be amazing) my girlfriend wants me to write a song for her, should i just use this? or should i...
i dont know

i guess just the whole idea of writing a slow song is confusing... can anyone help?
Make a nice song that sounds like it's about somebody else. But you're really talking about her. 'Cause she asked you to write one for her and it's weird to do that. so just write one about her. How YOU think about her.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Plus Gold top
Ibanez RDGR bass
Kramer Focus111s
.88mm
Glass slide
Quote by PunxRckr
Make a nice song that sounds like it's about somebody else. But you're really talking about her. 'Cause she asked you to write one for her and it's weird to do that. so just write one about her. How YOU think about her.

should it be more of a mellow slow song or a happy sounding slow song?
hapy. you don't to make it sad. you can make it sad actually. by doing this she may cry. which is good.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Plus Gold top
Ibanez RDGR bass
Kramer Focus111s
.88mm
Glass slide
Quote by PunxRckr
hapy. you don't to make it sad. you can make it sad actually. by doing this she may cry. which is good.

Quote by rockon1824
Mellow kills the ladies

haha alright thanks...