Page 1 of 2
Im going to go see these guys with Job for a Cowboy and some other crappy bands on Tuesday, and im stoked.

Anyone seen them live before?
I've never seen them but all the rest of the guys in my band love them and said they are absolutely amazing live.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
i love cattle decapitation. quality grindcore. i got their new on karma.bloody.karma a few weeks ago. your lucky dude, id love to see them live, aloong with job for a cowboy, JFAC rule so much.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Yeah, Its JFAC, Animosity, From a Second Story Window, Misery Index, and Cattle Decapitation, im so stoked.
Ive heard a couple of their songs from Human Jerky and I liked them. The songs on that album are really short though.

I heard a rumor that the members in Cattle Decapitation are vegan. Is that true? cause that would be ****ing hilarious if it was
^ Yes, the whole facade is designed to make people repulsed at the meat industry and whatnot.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by laffyjam
I heard a rumor that the members in Cattle Decapitation are vegan. Is that true? cause that would be ****ing hilarious if it was

Um, yeah, they are. Their songs are about animal cruelty and meat processing and all that jazz. They're trying to make people see the horror of killing and eating an animal.
^ Yup its all true. I really would like to go to their concert with a steak......and some bacon...and a cheeseburger...... god I love meat.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Wow, didnt know that. I wish i had a "beef, its whats for dinner, tonight, DUN DUN DUN" shirt
Yea, Cattle Decapitation is sweet. What other way to get your message out than brutal grindcore?
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by CSguitarvocal
What other way to get your message out than brutal grindcore?

Comprehendable lyrics?
the only thing I know about them is that their bands name is horrible.
YAY
JESUS LOVES YOU
KIRKOMELETTE IS COOL
Quote by Kirkomelette
the only thing I know about them is that their bands name is horrible.
Fuck you.
Quote by TheFluffy
Wow, didnt know that. I wish i had a "beef, its whats for dinner, tonight, DUN DUN DUN" shirt

A:
True Story:

When Cattle Decap was in Houston (second time I saw them), we were hanging out with Josh (guitar) for about an hour, after which I look down and realize I had just devoured an entire bag of beef jerky. Let me tell you, I felt like an asshole.

B:

Yes, they fucking slay live. Been front row for them twice, looking forward to a third.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
^Why would you feel bad? So you did something contrary to someone's beliefs right in front of them... metalheads do that to Christians all the time and don't feel bad...

...and don't take offense to this post... I'm just givin' ya shit.
IT was just a bit awkward though. Like, Christians are hatefully oppressive, so doing shit to them is nothing, whereas the guys from Cattle Decap are just generally cool guys, so you try to give them more respect.

Quote by Magero
While I won't deny the statement about the cattle decap guys I think the statement about the Christians may be just a little bit stereotypical and untrue.
Quote by Spynal
A:
True Story:

When Cattle Decap was in Houston (second time I saw them), we were hanging out with Josh (guitar) for about an hour, after which I look down and realize I had just devoured an entire bag of beef jerky. Let me tell you, I felt like an asshole.

did Josh say anything to you or give you any wierd look?
Last edited by dead_shall_rise at Jun 19, 2006,
Duuuuuuuuude Im seeing them in July. Im pumped.

But I'll remember to leave the Jerkey at home...
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by Metal Matt
While I won't deny the statement about the cattle decap guys I think the statement about the Christians may be just a little bit stereotypical and untrue.

There are all types of xians. So yea.........not all of them are"hatefully oppressive." Some are "obnoxious pseudointellectuals" others are "hypocrital self-righteous meatbags" and most of them are just "weak and cowardly." Then there are a few cool exceptions.

EDIT: On topic, I haven't much of Cattle Decapitation. Some of what I heard is good.....can't say I'm particularly moved by their lyrical themes.
Last edited by totenkopf at Jun 19, 2006,
Quote by Spynal
A:
True Story:

Who the hell eats Beef Jerky at a metal show?

Quote by TheFluffy
Comprehendable lyrics?

Whatever!!

GHHHROROOOORRRR GGRRR GRRROOOOOO

Translated:
Please stop eating meat!!!
Quote by zachbino57

Quote by TWISTEDFender
Quote by Spynal
IT was just a bit awkward though. Like, Christians are hatefully oppressive, so doing shit to them is nothing, whereas the guys from Cattle Decap are just generally cool guys, so you try to give them more respect.

Yeah, but it's still not right to label people by what they believe in. I don't have a religion (satanism/athiesim is pure retarded crap) but i know people who are very religious and nice. And I know people who are very metal and nice. It's all in personality, not beliefs.

and CD rock
Quote by Spynal
Mmmm...stereotyping a bit much, don't you think? I've met a lot of total jerk Christians, but I know some who are pretty chill as well...
Once again it has been proved what a ignorant fool Spynal actually is and how he tries to hide beneath his internet nickname. Idiot.
YAY
JESUS LOVES YOU
KIRKOMELETTE IS COOL
Quote by totenkopf
There are all types of xians. So yea.........not all of them are"hatefully oppressive." Some are "obnoxious pseudointellectuals" others are "hypocrital self-righteous meatbags" and most of them are just "weak and cowardly." Then there are a few cool exceptions.

And then the majority of Christians = Normal people, getting on with their lives.

But anyway, LETS NOT TURN THIS INTO A RANT.

I love Cattle Decapitation and so should you!
Quote by Kirkomelette
Once again it has been proved what a ignorant fool Spynal actually is and how he tries to hide beneath his internet nickname. Idiot.
Shush.
Ugh, you're all dolts.

I've said multiple fucking times that I know many down to earth Christians that I consider friends. Obviously I don't go around intentionally trying to offend them. My example was obviously exaggeration for the point of debate. Worded poorly? Yes.

Anyone whose known me for 5 fucking seconds knows I don't think every single fucking Christian on Earth is on a fucking witch hunt. Use some common sense.

Quote by Magero
Quote by Spynal
Anyone whose known me for 5 fucking seconds knows I don't think every single fucking Christian on Earth is on a fucking witch hunt. Use some common sense.
Though you will certainly agree that many do think all Christians are on witch-hunts, which is pretty stupid.
Quote by A Dark Symphony
And then the majority of Christians = Normal people, getting on with their lives.

Uh, yea. Quite possibly. I've just had a lot of bad experiences with them......that's why I said what I said.

But hey, like Spynal was saying......they're not all bad. Even I have some xian friends.....so ha! I'm not a total bigot!
Wow I just givin' Spynal a little shit just to be funny, I didn't mean to hijack this thread into a religious conversation.

Back to Cattle Decap. I've never been a grind fan at all but I can stand these guys alright.
Quote by Metal Matt
Wow I just givin' Spynal a little shit just to be funny, I didn't mean to hijack this thread into a religious conversation.

Back to Cattle Decap. I've never been a grind fan at all but I can stand these guys alright.

Good goin' asshat! Just joking of course!

Yea, I always a fan of grind until CD... they really turned me onto this stuff.
Quote by zachbino57

Quote by TWISTEDFender
Quote by FollowtheReaper
Cattle Decapitation makes me want to eat meat like Deicide makes me want to go to church.

Cattle Decapitation is simply awesome grind. and the way they twist their image around with lyrics is pretty awesome too.

do they have a new CD coming out soon?
I just got back, its 4:19 in the morning and it was worth every second of the 8 hours in the car. They were to insane. The vocals are amazing. Bass sweeping? Definitly. Insane guitar work? Definitly.

Everyone should also check out From a Second Story Window. Most insane thing Ive ever seen on stage. One guitar player didnt even play half the songs, he just thrashed around.

By the way, Cattle Decapitation uses a Powerball and a Uberschall, through 2 uberkabs. Awsome.

JFAC used Kranks and they sounded damn nice.

Both guys from Animosity used Powerballs, and wow.

Best show ive EVER been to. Soo good. Time for sleep.

PS: Im a Christian, hardcore.
F.A.S.S.W might be worth checking out, if their music didn't suck emu testicles.

Does Cattle have 2 guitars now? Last I saw them, they used a lone XXX Head and I think a Recto oversized cab. It's been awhile so I could be slightly off.

Quote by Magero
Page 1 of 2