does ne one know where i can find a welcome home (coheed and Cambria) baking track, it would really help me out
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
their not that popular or well known so it might be hard. if you can, download a drum program and make your own.
if you have guiatr pro then just turn ever thing of except for the drums, bass and rythm/lead guiatr up to max
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
srry krymson, the mett song is good aswell

ya ill prolly just use guitar pro

thx
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
Quote by ChopSuey!!
their not that popular or well known so it might be hard. if you can, download a drum program and make your own.

yeah they just played a prominent spot on the Donington Download festival main stage because they're not that popular or well known

www.guitarbt.com could yield some results.
guitarbt doesnt have it.

if your have some kind of torrent, download guitar pro 5 like I did. then just turn the volume down on the guitars and use that as a backing track.
Yes I have a Guitarpro of the song if thats what you mean
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
For some reason on my mac Putfile doesnt work on my comp so could someone send me the backup track please?