Poll: Spend the $100 on Pups for 86 Strat Rebuild or Spend $100 on Body Blank?
Poll Options
View poll results: Spend the $100 on Pups for 86 Strat Rebuild or Spend $100 on Body Blank?
Pickups for '86 Strat Rebuild
9 90%
Body Blank for next Project
1 10%
Voters: 10.
Okay so really i wanna know your opinions, i wanna get started on my next build but i am not finished with my last rebuild, My Strat rebuild, All it needs Is Pickups, Should i Spend 100 Bucks on the pups or buy my new body blank?
Maybe you should finish the old project before you start a new one: pickups.
yea i kno thats whut im thinking just wanting other ppls opinions cuz i wanna get started cuz i havent built one in a lil while, ive been rebuilding an '86 Strat, all i need are the pups, got any advice on pups?
Quote by Schecter-06
yea i kno thats whut im thinking just wanting other ppls opinions cuz i wanna get started cuz i havent built one in a lil while, ive been rebuilding an '86 Strat, all i need are the pups, got any advice on pups?

What type of music do you play?
And learn to spell.
Yea get youre first done, but start planing youre next one, but what will the project be and when you do it keep us posted on it.
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
that isnt my first build/rebuild its my fourth, the next one will be my fith.

i still dunno what its gonna be, might be my own design if i can come up with something that works or an RG Style.. dunno....yea i kno that i should finish my Strat Rebuild so...when my mom gets home from the mall ima go ahead and order up my pups....$60 to spend today Any Ideas b4 i just order a set of Custom Rails from a shop in my town...