I doubt it but I'm no expert.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
The only way to 100% authenticate an autograph is if you watch the person sign it yourself.
It's a nice guitar either way. If you find out later that it's a fraud, you've still got a nice axe. £800 isn't bad for that.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
"All Randy ever wanted to do was play the guitar."

Quote by Xenn99
Or...were you playing Fallout Boy? Because then it's obvious what happened. Your Low E String committed suicide.

"I don't fucking eat donuts"
^the picture has the signature on the front of the guitar, it's just hard to see. No idea if it's real, but looks like a cool guitar.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Anything you see on the internet is real.

(In other words, my response is i doubt it's real. They sell a lot of crap, fake and real, on eBay. You never know what you'll find)
Proud member of The Bass Militia! PM IndieMetalhead to join!

Quote by Fast_Bear
You know your a Bassist when you practice near the ocean, and whales respond.
Even if it's not real that's still a pretty good guitar, mahogany body, emgs, gold hardware and a kahler trem, i'd buy it even if the signature was fake
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
the little bar is to rest your palm on so you can whammy in comfort while picking I havent seen one in 20 years