ok im a very stupid person. i can play pretty well and right now like me and my dad for fun just play simple old songs of his that i think are stupid, but i always just improv around during the songs for fun. after we are done playing im always like "yea, that song sucks" and hes always like "well wut are some songs you like? lets play some 'good' songs" so im like ok, but i never remember any good songs that i like to play, or any at least that arent like weirdly structured, so coulde anyone like suggest some classic songs, or just some that are good rock, but still have like a simple structure? thank yooouu
a lot of ac/dc, clapton, zeppelin, blue oyster cult, and any thing from the who
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

some guy today was all like, " ahah dude likez OMG you wanna see ma HUGE SAUSAGGE??? likez ZOMG its tEH biggest EVER! " And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK
Stuff by The Kinks is generally pretty easy.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Deep Purple and Rainbow (2 of my favorite bands) have some reasonably easy stuff as well as some slightly more challenging.
Smoke On The Water is a classic
Catch the Rainbow is a really nice, soft song, with an easy solo
Gates of Babylon just sounds awesome
Highway Star is fun, especially if you can find someone to play the keyboard parts
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce