What Band/bands or show dates do u think will be the best for sounds of the undergrounds??
im going to see trivium and as i lay dying.

i heard killswitch engage was supposed to be at one of the shows.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

ya as i lay dying iss great too, ya a few bands r makin like guest apperances like kill switch, gwar, and job for a cowboy i think
GWAR, AILD, In Flames, E. town concreete for the one in Jersey (woooo)
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
all of them
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

Endorsee:"OK, thanks"
Cannibal Corpse owns you all.
Behemoth does as well, but Demigod was disappointing.
Job For A Cowboy, I like for some reason.

Everything else is ass.

But I'm glad they have some real metal.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Awww man gay Job For A Cowboy and Muncipal Waste are only playing certain gigs, which just happen to not be near me. Oh well I still get to see Cannibal Corpse, GWAR, TTEOTD, Black Dahlia Murder, Behemoth, and HORSE should be kind of funny(never checked them out, LOL @ Nintendocore)
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
ya horse the band is ****ing crazy lol but ya that is gay there only playing some shows but that cuz there not headliners i guess
oh man i didn't know muncipal waste was playing, but they themselves is not worth the ticket price.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
GWAR, AILD, In Flames, E. town concreete for the one in Jersey (woooo)

Which show are you going to, Camden or Starland Ballroom? (I'll most likely be at the Starland one)
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
I'd be happy just seeing Terror.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by AcidBath443
Which show are you going to, Camden or Starland Ballroom? (I'll most likely be at the Starland one)

Starland as well dude, thats awesome..... I wa sthere last year besides 5000 pantera shirts all was well Hope to beat the **** out of you in the pit
JFAC and Black Dahlia for sure. Here in SD they are playing in this really big parking lot outside of this one venue, which the venue has never done before so it should be interesting.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
they should just be honest and rename it the "ozzfest rejects tour"

all of these bands suck
This Is Hell, Converge, Municipal Waste, TTEOTD...

I'm going.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by sk8ero131
wow............just wow

wow, as in, he's so right?

i know. choke on dicks.
Quote by _Clayman
wow, as in, he's so right?

i know. choke on dicks.

Dont try to lay your homosexual fantasies on me and if u dont like hardcore music then dont ****ing post on a thread about one u ignorant prick
_Clayman_ dude what is wrong with you bro, over the last couple of days all Ive seen is you bitching, just give it a rest dude. You used to be a friendly user, what happened? Realized avenged sevenold is total ****.
Quote by sk8ero131
Dont try to lay your homosexual fantasies on me and if u dont like hardcore music then dont ****ing post on a thread about one u ignorant prick

i forgot more about hardcore last night in my sleep than you will ever ****ing know kid, so shut your trap and know your **** before you spit. allright?
Quote by DirgeForTheSun
cannibal corpse and behemoth

and nothing else

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Maybe In Flames.

I'm not going, but if I was, I would love to see the look on the faces of kids who showed up to see Trivium or As I Lay Dying when Cannibal Corpse gets on stage. That would be priceless. I'd also love to see some backstage jamming, because I'm pretty sure the guys of Behemoth, In Flames and Cannibal Corpse are slightly more advanced players than the rest of the bands, haha.
I'm pumped for As I Lay Dying, In Flames and Trivium....I heard from a friend that at ToC, As I Lay Dying played and theire double kicked almost pounded the air outta him...hope it happens again! (gotta get right up by the speakers)
"Don't misinterpret what I'm about to say as something bad, but if you can't play six strings, why do you have seven?" - Dimebag Darrell.

I'm in the 8% of teenagers that likes real music club
pm *rocknrollqueen or Johnsonville to join.
i saw most of them last year at ozzfest anyway
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Clayman, youve made some ballzy statements. and i like that kiddo. but you cant be like call it the ozzfest rejects considering some of these bands played ozzfest and tear it up.

either way im going on friday and ill see who puts on the best show.
Through The Eyes Of The Dead, Converge, Terror, HORSE The Band, The Black Dahlia Murder.

Too bad I can't go.
Quote by i PwNeD uR m0m
Clayman, youve made some ballzy statements. and i like that kiddo. but you cant be like call it the ozzfest rejects considering some of these bands played ozzfest and tear it up.

either way im going on friday and ill see who puts on the best show.

i like you kid...i think im goin friday also
Im going this saturday, cant wait!

By the way anyone els epick up l;ast years SOTU DVD, its frikin great, im in it like 6 times.
...for the Converge fans

Eagles Become Vultures
Broken Vow
Bitter And Then Some
Drop Out
You Fail Me
Black Cloud
*untitled new song, ****ing great*
Concubine

Lame not to play The Saddest Day and Fault and Fracture. I really wish they would play Jane Doe, even though they never play it live.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by Gomorrah
...for the Converge fans

Eagles Become Vultures
Broken Vow
Bitter And Then Some
Drop Out
You Fail Me
Black Cloud
*untitled new song, ****ing great*
Concubine

Lame not to play The Saddest Day and Fault and Fracture. I really wish they would play Jane Doe, even though they never play it live.

I wish Homewrecker was on there, and the ones you already mentioned. If I were to go it would probably just be for them, and Horse the Band would be fun I s'ppose.