I'm 22 and play rhythm guitar (isn't learning scales a bugger eh? ). Have been playing since I was 17.

Am looking to meet preferably local people to jam / form a band with. I play mostly metal with influences from MetallicA, Slayer, PanterA, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass.

I'm living in Bilston in Wolverhampton (near Birmingham). I do have my own gear but have yet to pass my driving test (If I'm only carrying my guitar to and from gigs/rehersals then that shouldn't be a problem).
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Last edited by Heid at Jul 10, 2006,
Hey me and some friends are starting up a band in Birmingham and we need a giutarist, but what age range are you looking for? Cos were like only 16 which you probably think is too young
Last edited by nightmareangel at Jun 18, 2006,
*sigh* if only you lived closer i think i would have fallen in love lol.
mistress mekare
~ go sperm go! ~
Shame
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Okay instead of re-typing up a new thread I'll bump it to the top just incase

I didn't see any rules against this but if it's frowned upon my apologies.

*BUMP*

Sorry but it just saves me typing all that out again. All I will say is that I'm now living in Wolverhampton centre in the student accommodation. So anyone nearby (particularly if you attend the uni) get in touch if you can.

Cheers.

Hi, I am a guitarist lead/rhythm in Birmingham (short train ride away)

29 years old (too old?) male, looking to form a band, give me a shout if interested

Matt