I have been having issues with my band lately when we try to record using my line6 toneport (Gearbox) and audacity. I used the program that comes with the toneport called line6 monkey and ran and did a compatability check and it said that i didnt have enough ram (510 out of the recommended 512) and i have no idea how to fix it. How do i get more ram and how much will it cost.
Thanks in advance!
Originally posted by Danno13 ^yea he's right. Don't be a fag and buy a Strat Pack. Squiers are the devil. Well, actually, the devil is too cool to be asscociated with Squier. Squiers are the hot topic of the guitar world.
^Nice sig.

eh... I don't know how you can only have 510 MB of RAM, I thought it only came in multiples of 64. Anyway, what kidna computer do you have? YOu're gonna need a new RAM card (but try the toneport anyway, see if it works)
510mb ram?! do you have 2mb of shared ram for graphics or something??
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Danno13
^ChIndie, how could you break a 100 gauge string?

the internal bit of the string snapped and it unwound

damn bass strings

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Danno13
Duuuude.

I gotta try that.

its quite an experience, going to pluck the string and it flopping around in your fingers

Quote by metaldud536

Go ahead and try it, their minimums are too high, really. The other guitarist in my band uses his on a comp with 256 MB and it works fine, just as well as mine with a gig.
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I play because the secret reptilian, alien empire requires it of me. I guess you could say it's "protocol."

Quote by Dirk Gently
icksnay on the ecretsay eptiliansray