im having a hard time doing pull offs when changing strings for example i start doing pull offs on the 1st string as i go to the thicker strings it gets harder till i can't do it anymore

im kind of getting frustrated im being doing pull offs for a while now but im not able to do them after i get past the the 12 fret on the 1,2,3 strings and on the 4,5,6 strings is practically impossible for me to manage to get a pull off done

is there a different approach to to a pull off when you get on the 4-6 strings or when you get past the 12 fret and if not

could you guys recomend some exercises to manage to get a pull of done in the 4-6 strings

i think the reason im having so much trouble is because i have an accoustic guitar

im saving monmey for eletric

any advice is appreciated guys
Try softly plucking the string with your fretting finger as you pull it off. You'll know you did it to hard if the string buzzes or sounds too loud.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
Try softly plucking the string with your fretting finger as you pull it off. You'll know you did it to hard if the string buzzes or sounds too loud.

i can do that on the 1,2,3 strings but not on the 4,5,6 for some reason
Hi,

Well all you can do is practice practice practice. Try practicing the pull offs you can do, and perhaps sum stretching exercises will enable you to achieve pull offs on all the strings. Or you could buy a grip master there pretty cool to help with your stretching and dexterity.

Try This Exercise for a while and see if it helps.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/correct_practice/strengthen_your_hands.html

Good Luk.

Carl . 