Alright, as a few of you may know, I just got a brand new Epiphone Les Paul Classic quilt top, and it kicks ass. Well, in the looks and playability catagories, that is. The sound leaves something to be desired. So I'm going to get new humbuckers, and I wanted to get UG's opinion on which I should buy.
Neck:
I'm going for a nice, clean, somewhat bitey sound, almost like Jimi Hendrix's clean sound on "Little Wing", only out of a humbucker. Basicly smooth a glassy, with a tiny bit of heat. It should also be able to handle drive decently. I'm looking at:
DiMarzio Air Norton
Seymour Duncan Jazz
Swineshead Condor*
Bareknuckle Mule*
-----
Bridge:
I'm looking for a crushing metal distortion, great searing lead tone, and some crunch added in. I want pleanty of heavy, even if I don't really play/like metal too much. I'm looking at:
Bareknuckle Nailbomb*
Swineshead Xbucker*
DiMarzio Super Distortion
Seymour Duncan Distortion.

Alright, which is the best for my needs? Any other recomendations?

*Note-Can these ship in the US, how much would they cost in USC, and what would be the S&H price?
Well, I think the Mule/Nailbomb combo fits exactly what you said you wanted. The Mule makes your LP almost like a semi it's so warm. I want a set for my LP when I get a job. Yes, Tim does ship to the US, and remember that you're not paying VAT (17.5%) on the pickups, so take 15% off the english price (that's what Tim says to take off) and convert that into USD. If you want to know specific costs then email Tim (his address will be on the BKP site) and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help you.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Okay, Reginald. I'd get both DiMarzios.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
For a warmer Paul Id go Duncan Dist and Jazz, the Jazz in the neck of my mahog/setneck Hamer is so creamy yet nice playing clean.
Ok, I've got recommendations for everything except the Swinesheads. Can we come to a conclusion please? And who is Reginald?
You told me you were Reginald Arvizu, the bassist from Korn back when I was n00b.
I've listened to soundclips of the condor. It has a nice bluesy sound to it. I wasn't looking at the Xbucker I actually looked at the warthog which was also very nice. Im sure all swineshead products are great tho.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
well i dont think the Super D will give you the sound your looking for. its pretty Iron Maiden-y and that doesnt seem to be the tone your looking for. BTW, what amp are you using?
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Quote by angusyoungwanab
well i dont think the Super D will give you the sound your looking for. its pretty Iron Maiden-y and that doesnt seem to be the tone your looking for. BTW, what amp are you using?

I'm using a Roland Blues Cube, 60 watts. It's solid states, but its Roland solid state, and it sounds just like a tube Marshall on the drive channel (Fenderish on the cleans), it responds to playing dynamics like a tube amp, and it can drive pretty hard given the right pickus (ie my EMG's on my other guitar, but I don't want to get active pickups this time).

Quote by Kartman
You told me you were Reginald Arvizu, the bassist from Korn back when I was n00b.
Holy shit, I remember that, I was a newbie too, and I figured it would get me some recognition if I told everyone that. Were you that kid who signed up advertising Deans? God, I really don't like KoRn that much anymore. Wow, I didn't think anyone would remember that. I feel stupid now. Thanks.

EDIT: I may not be able to order overseas, I don't want to pay extra for tarriffs and have to get into all that complicated stuff (God, never thought I'd use the word "tarriff" outside of social studies class).
Duncan JB / '59?
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by MastaBassist10
Any other recomendations other than the ones I'm looking at?

we were both noobs!
Cheers, man!