today i bought an 06 jackson rr3 for $479, was it a good deal cuz this guitar is ****ing awesoem
Quote by Which_Guitar
i've started to learn the HALO theme song (the hard one) to kill time!

Quote by timsafatass
Dude, you cant play it because your right handed, you can only play it on a left handed guitar
well if u think the guitar is "****ing awesoem" then yes! it would be a good deal, i have never played a jackson though
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

hahaha ya that pretty good i bought mine for about 600. wut color did u get?
"We could only wonder what he would have accomplished is his life hadn't ended so early"

----Randy Rhoads----
Wait shoudn't you have posted this before you got it cause I mean if you know it was a bad deal then you might be mad, so that is pointless, no offense.
the neck is fast, and the shape takes some getting used to, oh and the pups sound pretty good for stock pups, could be better, but deffinently a good pair. and its black, i liek all black guitars and then customizing them
Quote by Which_Guitar

Quote by timsafatass
Dude, you cant play it because your right handed, you can only play it on a left handed guitar
^ Play it the classical way.

Anyway, you got a nice deal on the RR3, considering that it goes $700 new.
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
Thats a nice deal. But any guitar you think is "****ing awesoem" and you have it, you should be happy
you put your right leg in the V and rest your other leg on the bottom fin. easy actually
Quote by Which_Guitar

Quote by timsafatass
How is the Floyd on that guitar? I've been looking at the RR3 but I'm a little leary of the Licensed Floyd Rose.
^ I'd imagine not that good. You can always upgrade it tho, OFR's i believe are 150$ at Warmoth.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by ClassicAxe
^ I'd imagine not that good. You can always upgrade it tho, OFR's i believe are 150$ at Warmoth.

Can you do a direct swap on the RR3??
I am quite interested in it...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
^ Im not quite sure... The jackson FR's are basically exact copies of OFR's (from the looks of it)....

Either way, im going to put an OFR in my jackson, whether its a direct swap or not

Make a new thread on it, you'd probably get an answer.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
the trem is fine
Quote by Which_Guitar

Quote by timsafatass
^^i want it!!! i have the 2005 dk2 and i love it, but it has "duncan designed" pickups, i'm gonna have to change them... but the trem seems pretty good on mine. it's the same as yours, i believe, JT580LP (something like that)...
btw, i think you can make a direct swap to OFR on most jacksons.
Last edited by 666_Belial at Jun 20, 2006,
idk it doesnt say anyhting besides Jackson on the side and then liscenced under floyd rose patent on it, it is basically an exact copy of the originals
Quote by Which_Guitar

Quote by timsafatass