sory about the title first of all (please dont kill me) but does anyone know what is happening between PRS and Gibson? There was a court case as far as I know, it wsa about the Les Paul and the single cut away PRS guitars, all I want to know is if anyone has heard anything about it?
Fear my squirrelly wrath!

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
Gibson being dickheads about suing PRS over the design of it. They're not exact copies either, so Gibson can't really sue them, as long as there's differences in even one dimension, then it's not the same guitar therefore un-lawsuitable.
Well, its been over for awhile now. Gibson lost, and the Singlecuts are being produced again.

What did the title have to do with that, exactly?
the title had noting to do with it, i just couldnt think of anything for the title, and cheers for the info im off to the shops tomorrow then

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Gibson being dickheads about suing PRS over the design of it. They're not exact copies either, so Gibson can't really sue them, as long as there's differences in even one dimension, then it's not the same guitar therefore un-lawsuitable.

Ehhh not really. If Gibson were able to prove that the PRS model in question was close enough to be harming the Gibson brand name then Gibson would have a case.
It's over. Gibson sued PRS over the singlecut design. PRS won and they can still produce the singlecut model (which is my favorite PRS model).

Compare:
Gibson LP

PRS Singlecut
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
ye i know now thanks its just i havent been able to find sanything about it only that the case was still going on but thanks for clearing it up