does any kow the chords for this song? If you go on limewire you can download it under Dropkick Murphys - **** you I'm drunk. But I don't think it's actually from them. It's a funny song any help with the chords would be great, the whole song would be execellent.
i dont know the cords but the dropkick murphys rock
#18 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.

reality is only an illusion created by lack of alcohol

emo is punk on estragen
It's by Flogging Molly. The chords are F#, B, and Db7. If you want me to make you a full chord chart of it I'll be happy to, but this should get you started.

Edit, Sorry. F#, B, and Db7. My mistake.
Gestating with all the other rats
Nurse said that my skin will need a graft I am of pockmarked shapes
The vermin you need to loathe
-The Mars Volta
Last edited by Idiot Pineapple at Jun 18, 2006,
Quote by Idiot Pineapple
It's by Flogging Molly. The chords are F#, B, and Db7. If you want me to make you a full chord chart of it I'll be happy to, but this should get you started.

Edit, Sorry. F#, B, and Db7. My mistake.

Don't think it's by flogging molly unless the guy on the fiddle is singing, but if you could make a chord chart, and the string picking inbetween? You sure it's Db7? isn't there an easy and better sounding chord that can be used?
Last edited by swylie at Jun 19, 2006,
My p2p software said it was Floggong molly, but it could be wrong.

Sure, I'll tab it for you. I'll post it on UG, so it should be available for you in a couple days, or I could email it to you when I'm done.

It's a basic I-IV-V progression, so really the V chord, the Db could either be a seven chord or just a Db. Play it either way, though. I made it a 7 chord purely out of tradition.

Edit:

Well, i looked into the song, and it seems that neither Flogging Molly or Dropkick Murphys does this song. Strangest of all, it seems Dr. Demento does it.

Just type in f*ck you i'm drunk lyrics in google search.

His name is all I see, and i've tried the search under all names. Therefore, I'm gonna put the tab under his name. Suppose it really doesn't matter though.

The tab is done, and I'm just about to submit it. Just PM me is you want me to email it to you.
-The Mars Volta
Last edited by Idiot Pineapple at Jun 19, 2006,
Yeah, that is totally basic, I just don't have the ear for it..thanks a lot now I have a classic to play acousticly by the camp fire...with a beer of course...

Quote by Idiot Pineapple
My p2p software said it was Floggong molly, but it could be wrong.

Sure, I'll tab it for you. I'll post it on UG, so it should be available for you in a couple days, or I could email it to you when I'm done.

It's a basic I-IV-V progression, so really the V chord, the Db could either be a seven chord or just a Db. Play it either way, though. I made it a 7 chord purely out of tradition.

Edit:

Well, i looked into the song, and it seems that neither Flogging Molly or Dropkick Murphys does this song. Strangest of all, it seems Dr. Demento does it.

Just type in f*ck you i'm drunk lyrics in google search.

His name is all I see, and i've tried the search under all names. Therefore, I'm gonna put the tab under his name. Suppose it really doesn't matter though.

The tab is done, and I'm just about to submit it. Just PM me is you want me to email it to you.
Sure thing. And be sure to rate it =P
-The Mars Volta
Quote by Idiot Pineapple
Sure thing. And be sure to rate it =P

Yeah for sure, hey I know two more songs, if you have time to figure them out that would be awesome...they're by Eire Og - "Bring them home", and "go home british soldiers"
Sure, but it may take awhile this time. My computer access is limited, so give me a bit of time. I'll let you know when I submit them. Just be sure to rate.
-The Mars Volta