how bout...not an ibanez?

Try the Gibson SG Menace, no trem, but it has the heavier better sounding mahogany and it's a gibson...that runs like $800 or something
1570. That 42 is just plain ugly, and it has a wizard 2 neck....
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by CreamisGod

Try the Gibson SG Menace, no trem, but it has the heavier better sounding mahogany and it's a gibson...that runs like $800 or something

OOOOOOO, its a Gibson, so it must rock.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
RG1570 seriously pwns the RGT42DX. The Edge Pro II trem isnt good at all. If you want a mahogany neck-thru RG, consider the real deal, get the RGT Prestige model which are either the RGT220H/RGT320Q.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Yup, the RGT220H is 1.5K while the RGT320Q is 2K. Thats the best mahogany RGs with very good sustain. For TS, if you dont have that kind of cash, consider looking into the S-Series OR, skip the trem and get the SZ series.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
S470 All The Way!!
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Quote by CreamisGod

Oh god... please..

And see my sig for what I would recommend
i'd say get the rgt but the one with a fixed bridge. I've read your 100000000 posts about this in the past and you seem to mention that you like to downtune, you lose all that ability with a floyd rose plus many other niggles...
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name