ok so a few days (a week tops) i posted about how i got a fender twin reverb for $400. but, then i was having trouble getting an excellent, yet flexible, overdrive/distortion/gain (you get the point) with my POD xt.

then i got in touch with my "connections" and got a keeley modded blues driver and rat, and it absolutely kicks A$$! I go from second to none cleans to a slight crunch to classic rock to over the top, mind blowing, mesa boogie like shiznit!!! i highly recommend keeley mods with a twin or any amp for that matter!
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Last edited by DunlopGuy at Jun 18, 2006,
Quote by DunlopGuy
ok so a few days (a week tops) i posted about how i got a fender twin reverb for $400. but, then i was having trouble getting an excellent, yet flexible, overdrive/distortion/gain (you get the point) with my POD xt.

then i got in touch with my "connections" and got a keeley modded blues driver and rat, and it absolutely kicks A$$! I go from second to none cleans to a slight crunch to classic rock to over the top, mind blowing, mesa boogie like shiznit!!! i highly recommend keeley mods with a twin or any amp for that matter!

I'm sorry but how/where did you get a TR for $400?
Congrats, what's the Blues Driver like once it's Keeley modded?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
Congrats, what's the Blues Driver like once it's Keeley modded?

it goes from being a clean boost to an SRV type overdrive to sort of a high gain, fuzz type distortion
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns