Is this amp really THAT bad? I was talking about it on another thread, and people were telling me that it sucks and has no tone. I disagree. It doesnt completely suck. I know theres better amps out there, and im saving for one now, but can at least a few people stand with me and tell me that it doesnt suck that bad? I mean sure, you can get muddy tones out of it, but with the tone booster and mid-shift, and turning down the Low end some, you can get some pretty nice sounds out of it.

btw, my next amp im getting is going to be -PROBABLY- a 75w Line 6 for $300, or a 125w Crate for $330. I probably wont get a tube, because they're pretty expensive, and being only 14, i cant really get much of a job. I will probably get one of these used, too.

anyway, do any of you OWN a toneblaster? 50 or 100 watt

thanks
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

lol well i thought it was a great amp, and once people started saying stuff about it, you know..it just doesnt seem the same anymore..now the bass is on 5, and it still sounds good, i havent decided if i want to move it back and see if it still sounds as good as i thought it did...
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

if you want a decent SS amp...
look into Randall's
I am going to probably buy a G3 for a practice amp, so i wont have to crank my tube amp(s) as much
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Like said already, don't let other's opinions sway you. If you're happy with the tone it gives you, that's all that matters.

I play a Recto......I couldn't play through the Ibanez, but if it works for you, then that is all that matters, not the opinions of some people on a forum!
alright, i guess i'm gonna go with the fact that...i like the amp.

thanks guys
lol

O.S.I.

Check out my profile