I'm looking for a new amp and need some suggestions. I'm looking for about 30W and I don't want to spend too much. I played the 30W Marshall MG, but a bunch of people told me that I shouldn't get it and I wasn't too impressed by it. I'm playing through a Gibson Faded SG Special and looking for a good blues sound
Pero la cosa que me gusta mas es panochita,
ok, im gonna save you 55 people later of bitching. you are in the wrong forum, last time i checked, a new amp was not a kind of electric guitar. then and only then will people take you seriously about your post, sorry. but anyways, who gives a sheit what people think, if u want an amp, go get it, its only your money your wasting if it sux
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Look at vox valvetronix. The tweed and blackface amp models are excellent, and it is a hybrid to boot.
And hey, shadowsoldier, regardless of what forum it's posted in, I think the title "new amp" alerts people to the subject of the thread.
Sorry, shadowsoldier, misread your post. I thought you were being a jerk. Direct the above post to those who were preempted by your post.
I already re-posted it in gear and accessories, so don't tell me that it's in the wrong forum anymore.
Pero la cosa que me gusta mas es panochita,
I thought people always posted about amps and guitar effects in electric forum...
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
get the vox ad30vt, its a hybrid tube/solidstate with 11 amp models and 11 or so effects i just got one a few days ago and love it
Quote by unplugtheradio
sometimes people sig me, dont tell me, and i see it later. its a weird feeling.

he's bulletproof

Quote by IbanezPlayer27
There's Black Amish People that use computer's
you could get a peavey classic 30 their like 500
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man