Well I went to guitar center the other day and I saw a used Aria acoustic I wasn't sure what the model was since the only thing I saw on the guitar was the brand on the headstock, but it was around $50.00 dollars. Is that a good deal for an acoustic is this a decent brand for the price?

Any feedback would be appreciated, i'm kinda new to this.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
i wouldnt waste yer money, aria is nothing more than beginner guitars for people who are gunna play for a week then quit..save more, aria really makes nothing else except starter kits and stuff, at least not that ive ever seen.
go back and play it, see how it feels. If you like it, and it doesnt have any problems,then pick it up. But if it feels wierd and uncomfortable, try looking for another guitar. If this is your first guitar, don't rush into getting one. Get a guitar that fits you, not something that you thought was "good enough".
"If my wings should fail me, Lord, please meet me with another pair."
-Led Zeppelin

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Thanks for the help I'll keep looking.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by guns4ever
i wouldnt waste yer money, aria is nothing more than beginner guitars for people who are gunna play for a week then quit..save more, aria really makes nothing else except starter kits and stuff, at least not that ive ever seen.

not true at all. some of the more expensive Aria's arent bad! I mean Fender makes crappier acoustics :-P
i'd play it and then play alot of other guitars in alot of different price ranges. listen and feel the differences. then decide if you think it is worth the 50 to you.