I want to get some pedals for my guitar what are the best of the best pedals that i can get i know Cry Baby Wah are the best for Wah
But for Distortion, Flange and other pedals
No, cry baby aren't the best for wah, they are just way too common in australia so the stores try to push them onto everyone. You are better off finding a vox wah, although few shops sell them in australia compared to dunlop lines.
for distortion, try a Digitech DF-7

(it's 7 distortion pedals in one and they sound amazing)

The Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble is great too..
Quote by p2fyre
for distortion, try a Digitech DF-7

(it's 7 distortion pedals in one and they sound amazing)

The Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble is great too..

I was thinking of getting the digitech EX-7 expression factory, which seems to have most of the same distortion emulators as the DF-7 only with built in wah and whammy which seemed like the perfect thing for me, but it had very poor reviews on harmony central so I avoided it.
whats your limit, whats your current rig and what kind of music do you play?........then we can give you better suggestions for your specs
Well i play mostly rock, i have an ESP F-10 with an ESP 10 amp (yes very crappy i know) with FAB Flange and distortion pedals (which arent exactly the best which are why i want better)
MY limit? well $100 AU Max
You can't do anything with $100AUD, time to realize we get raped when it comes to music gear, forget currency conversion of 75c to the dollar, anything the US has you should be HAPPY to pay twice their price, it's the best you can possibly hope to get. You might be able to find the DF7 used on ebay for a bit over $100, but you will be waiting a while for something like that to come up
Quote by speddy
why are behringer pedals so cheap?

Because MOST of them are utter sh*t, ive played a couple and they're just not worth even including in your rig, they buzz, suck tone like anything.....
You could get 6-10 behringer pedals for the price of one boss one, but all you're going to have is 10 crappy effects instead of 1 you can use. I bought a behringer multi effects pedal, the V-amp, can't wrangle a decent sound of it, and nobody wants to buy it off me even at a 1/3 the price I paid.
behringer = pooooop

Like those plastic danelectro pedals.. but behringer is worse
Here is what I am getting:

Line6 Delay Modeluer $200
MXR Distortion $80
MXR Phase 90 $80
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive $190 (Already Have)
MXR EVH Flarenger Unknown Price
Dunlop Cry Baby $120
Line6 PodXT $250

I can stand all the Digital Effects, or Boss type products. I have to have all Stompboxes, for the original sound. Right now my favorite pedal is my Sparkle Drive. Thats an Idead of what I am getting. Maybe it will help you.