I'm practiceing Am scale and I'm looking for guitar tracks to play over. Any place to download tracks and if so, for any specific key?
Javier Ponce
www.guitarbt.com has some, I think. Also, I have about 30 backing tracks on my pc One for every minor scale, one for every major scale. Those are a bit jazzy, but I love them Just pm/mail me if you want them
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Just try Limewire or something.
Also, I think theres a website called something like 'bluesburst' which has a few.
Where did you get those backing tracks from elvenkindje?
Quote by elvenkindje
www.guitarbt.com has some, I think. Also, I have about 30 backing tracks on my pc One for every minor scale, one for every major scale. Those are a bit jazzy, but I love them Just pm/mail me if you want them

great stite. i found some very useeful tracks
My teacher gave me 24 of them. He said 'go through all of them at least three times per week' and it has been quite helpful! I recommend it to everyone to improvise over backings a lot Major & Minor - Learn To Improvise Jazz CD is what it's called.

Also, a metalhead friend of mine gave me a cd with some random backings Those are more rock/blues/metallish (differs per backing)
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
guitarbt had more songs than backing tracks...any sites where I can buy tracks on CD? Or should i look harder?
Javier Ponce
Quote by elvenkindje
My teacher gave me 24 of them. He said 'go through all of them at least three times per week' and it has been quite helpful! I recommend it to everyone to improvise over backings a lot Major & Minor - Learn To Improvise Jazz CD is what it's called.

Also, a metalhead friend of mine gave me a cd with some random backings Those are more rock/blues/metallish (differs per backing)

any chance of sharing??
Theres a Backing Track Thread in Riffs & Recordings, if you could contribute to that, would be greatly appreciated