Hello everybody, Im currently using a ibanez gsa70 with a frontman 25r. I would like 2 change my pickups.. As I play metal and jazz I was thinkin of gettin this pickups: The bridge ill get DiMarzio DP100 Super Distortion, and for neck ill get Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Model. Tell me what u think of those pickups and if theyre gd for m y style. I mainly play metal, but i even play lot of jazz and bossanova stuff. Ive read that the seymor duncan 1 is even very gd for solos..
thanx for ur help..

Seymour Duncan's website will recommend a Jazz in the neck and a JB in the bridge for all styles. Try also the Duncan Full Shred and Custom.

As for DiMarzio's, the Distortion is ok, but not too versatile. Czech out the Tone Zone, Evolution and maybe the Norton.
I would upgrade your amp before your pups, you'll hear a much greater improvement in tone from a new amp.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
I would upgrade your amp before your pups, you'll hear a much greater improvement in tone from a new amp.

+1

But if you end up wanting pickups, you might want to try out the SD Tone Wizard http://www.seymourduncan.com/SDToneWizard/index.shtml

And the seymour duncan Jazz-JB combo is indeed quite versatile so would suit your needs.. I dnt know about combining an SD and Dimarzio pickup in one guitar though, maybe you'll have problems with different outputs and the like.. but im not sure about that so u'll have to check with someone else.. (most people seem to go for a pickup combo from the same manufacturer though so..)
if i put super distortions on the brige and the evolutions on my neck of my warlock deluxe, will it sound good????...

I like to play like metal...kinda the like slipknot and cradle of filth sound