I wanna go, so many good bands.
What goes on with the different venues and stuff though?
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
those wasted shows seem kind of stupid i think. except the acoustic stages that should be interesting.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
those wasted shows seem kind of stupid i think. except the acoustic stages that should be interesting.

Why do they seem stupid? I went a few years back and it was good fun.

And your right, the acoustic stages are good.
Yeah its Uk only. The American one got cancelled because not enough people bought tickets.
This is also the last ever one. I'm glad its gone back to Blackpool, Morecambe was cool, but I love Blackpool, lots of loose women
Cos im an alcoholic,
And I just love the kick,
Im dribblin my words, got a glazy stare,
Cos im addicted to BEER!
Why Did You Have To Tell Me About This??

Now I'm Gonna Cry Because I Don't Live In The Uk!
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
**** that fest.

Go to Rock-It-City Fest!

It's at the Gay St. House with:

Whatever the Folk It Takes (NJ)
Slug's Revenge (MD)
Nestor Makhno (AL)
The Alcoholic Freshman (MO)
Radio Static (NJ)
Daniel Grunner (IN)
Emily Knight (IN)
Send More Cops (AL)
Christian James and the Coyotes (AL)
Everyday Action (AL)

It's $10, and if you're traveling down here I can find you a place to stay. There will bike rides, free food, all kinds of cool stuff. If anyone wants to do a political workshop or something that day... that'd be awesome, but it's mostly just gonna be a bunch of kids hangin out in a field near a shed in Alabama.

Call me at 256-603-3219 for info.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I'm definatly going. I only live in Manchester so it's about 50 minutes away!
#20 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES. PM hardrock1315 to join.
Last time I tried to go into your fair country for one of your fests, whyv, I was shot at by angry Militia of Montana members waving "Stop the Canadian Menace" signs.
no
Quote by G.I.R.L
I'm definatly going. I only live in Manchester so it's about 50 minutes away!

If I had a car or a skateboard, I'd go too.

EDIT: OMG! Every single ****ing punk band is playing.

Whoever goes, buy one of those tiny tape recorder things and a load of tapes, record the whole ****ing thing (there's ways to get past bouncers ) mail the tapes and recorder to me, and I'll send you a cheque for £50 or whatever seems reasonable.

Brownie's ****ing honour.
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Jun 19, 2006,
Quote by BrianApocalypse
If I had a car or a skateboard, I'd go too.

EDIT: OMG! Every single ****ing punk band is playing.

Whoever goes, buy one of those tiny tape recorder things and a load of tapes, record the whole ****ing thing (there's ways to get past bouncers ) mail the tapes and recorder to me, and I'll send you a cheque for £50 or whatever seems reasonable.

Brownie's ****ing honour.

I'll do it for you. I can't decide whether to go for the weekend of just for Sunday because I really want to see The Adicts.
#20 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES. PM hardrock1315 to join.
Quote by bucky_2300
Last time I tried to go into your fair country for one of your fests, whyv, I was shot at by angry Militia of Montana members waving "Stop the Canadian Menace" signs.

Go Greyhound! You won't have to put up with Rednecks.
I'm a big fan of the Damned so I want to see them on a big stage. That may sound stupid but I've seen them in smallest venue could imagine and loads of other resonable sized clubs. I want to see what their like on a bigger stage. Plus sham 69 and the ton of others will be great.
dude ... this makes me want to die. im not in the UK, and i probably wont be able to make it up to alabama....

****ING **** ****ING ****!!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
yeah they say ignorance is bliss...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
ummm...
I don't know about ya'll but I was sold at Sham 69

But seriously, every year you guys taunt us french fry eating south park watching americans with your wasted fest...its basically the forbidden fruit to my being.
Quote by waterproofpie

But seriously, every year you guys taunt us french fry eating south park watching americans with your wasted fest...its basically the forbidden fruit to my being.

seriously.
the UK gets every good show.
peace & chemicals
Quote by waterproofpie
ummm...
I don't know about ya'll but I was sold at Sham 69

Too bad our obese nation had a chance to see Wasted USA, but dumb bastards didn't buy enough tickets to cover the cost of the show...
Quote by RockThe40oz
Too bad our obese nation had a chance to see Wasted USA, but dumb bastards didn't buy enough tickets to cover the cost of the show...

Yeah I know!
Quote by RockThe40oz
I guess we were too busy packing into theaters to see the latest animated comedy about a group of animals to go online and buy tickets.

Or being a 14 year old girl on the other side of the country.
Pshhht.. being a 17-year-old boy on the other side of the country didn't stop me.... it was those damned cuddly cartoon animals and their comedic appeal verging on adult humor.

ANYWAYS... I'm still sad ours got cancelled.. I'm just glad it happened before I bought the plane ticket to get there.. I already had a two-day pass to the show, but it was refunded.. can't exactly refund a plane ticket.

Too bad the plane ticket would have cost 4x the price of the festivus for the rest of us.
so just take the money you were gonna spend on Wasted fest and come to Alabama!
Quote by anti
seriously.
the UK gets every good show.

no the uk gets reunion uk bands. which is boring. would you rather go and see a bunch of old guys play the songs youve heard a million times and be in the back of a huge crowd. or be in a smelly dark room with 50 people seeing some small bands on a mini tour?

personally id pick the second.
July 31st, 2006. Starts at around 4 PM. So you might wanna get here a day early or something. For more info call me at 256-603-3219. We can find a place for you to camp (we're still working on a place for the bands to stay). Bring friends!
Quote by Prince
if you were already planning on going cross country, might as well go to the Death or Glory fest.
http://www.myspace.com/deathorgloryfest

Yeah, but a bus ride to Alabama is a lot cheaper than a flight to cali. Plus that's going on right as my school starts..

And David, I'll probably bring one of my good friends and anybody else I can get to tag along.. if I can actually make it, of course.. which I probably will
that'd be awesome try and get other kids that might be interested to come as well. I made a new thread about it so people can talk about it there.
F*ck me, I didnt realise there was an acoustic stage! There's some well good stuff on there... Skylar, Babar Luck, Mike Park, Baby Boom, Captain Hotknives, Random Hand... oooh!

But no I'm not going. It's far too punk for me