Page 1 of 14
This one will be the same as before, only I will compose a massive list right here for all to see.
I will prune through this whenever I update the list here.

GOOD TRADERS:
666_Pounder
666-JoE-666
7PlaGues x3
Aaronni (seller)
Abbott
AcDc_1337 x2
adam02
affinity_strat
AlarisFortuna
angusyoungwanab
anti_flag_army
Armored Artist
atomheartmother
atreyurock9
attilathehun x8
avalanche930
avenged_7_fold x2
aywilson x2
b2spirita (buyer)
Bad Seed
Barney18
bassdrum x3
bjovi400
blair30
Blash x2
blind nate
Bling Dogg
BrainDamage
bungholeman000
Butt Savage
buzzcut
call1800ksmyazz x3
Campbell_x50
Chevylegend454
Chris_Freeman
CJRocker
clementwave +1
CobbZ
cokeisbetter
cookdizzle x2
Corduroy EW
CrimsonTornado
customcusto
Dandadog
Dan_Q x2
Dark Aegis x11
darkarbiter7
Darren5591 x2
dave3533
Daver440
Dcwest
deadlydunc
Denthul
dewdadrew
dimebaglives
DNR0721
downcast_lg
Downer01
Droogie4life
dubstar123
ECistheBest
edwardthegreat5
EJD
emz89
Entrant_21 +3
floydmoline
forsaknazrael
fretbuzz
Funkbass796
Fuzz-Grunge
fuzzyDXMG x2
gbinder
gebgebgeb
ghostbass x2
Gitaroo Man
GoddamnElectric x2
Gorre x2
grd4spd25
GREENWGREG
gtrfrk123
GuianM
Guitarmeister x2
Guitarplaya84
guitar is yummy
h3llang3l
HappyGilmore899 x2
Highbinder
hokiecmo x2
igotabcrich32 x3
Imitator
Immortal_Hero x2
I'm the Dan
inhatredofme
IXI Streak IXI
isan
jab391
J Lock
JahJahwarrior
Jemstar555
Jet_Fixxxer x2
JFive x2
jim root4
Jimtaka
jjegg x3
JohnnyLovesYou
johnny_tapia (buyer)
Joeymaxx
jordanvengeance
kasso (buyer)
kieranbhoy
KLYarbro
korn113
KurrptSenate x2
lethargytartare
ljplum12 x2
loonyguitarist (seller)
Lordoflax x2
Lycan_ste
Maleklead
Masterchief101 x4
mattldm2003
MattWebb
Messiahofevil x2
metalaxxe11!
Metalcore_slave
METALHEADDUDE.
Metalicarules24
metallica_death
MetalUpTheAss
mfergel
mikeyelite x1
Mogaz (360 game)
MrFlibble
MrSandMan x2
neophreak x5
noahfor
N_I_N-621
N031
oblivian
ohspyro89
padwaxk88 x2
pedalguru x2
Philter25
pott
PumpkinPieces x2
pyromaniac7234
Reeced x2
Retemeris
RHCPfan01
rking19 x2
Roamingbard13
Rum Monkey
S13_Phil x2
Samboragod
Sam Totman x2
Scarangella x3
Schecter06
SchecterFreak
SchecterGates x2
scream_it
sexyguitargod
SGstriker x2
ShutDown785
sicpuppy x2
Sid McCall
Sir Edwin CBE x3
sl1solo762
slashs #1 fan x3
somniferous eyes x6
static86 x2
staticoverdub x2
steiner19
strangcov
Sumphead x6
surfer144 x2
surfgreene
tabber666
tank_o_O
That_Pink_Queen
TheBax
theguitarist1 x2
The_Marshall_Gu
The Master Plan
Thrice07 x2
tinypants (seller)
timi_hendrix
tkozuch
Tongue Untied x2
truespin x2
ub3r
unskathed
UnskathedJohn
untitled001
Used666 x4
Van-Hannam
Victor Manuel
vivalasoad883 x2
walkingonspikes
Whole Lotta Led x2
Wlcmtothejungle
wolverine x2
woopah x2
rwalby9
XAkitAX
xnmunkyxn
xX_JIMI_Xx
YourLastAffront x2
zeppelin256 x2
zeppelin450
Zparticus
ZoSoII_13
zw44

BAD TRADERS:
1watt (banned for not delivering pedal)
Bersrker (banned for 30 days as he claims the deal fell through while the other says he was ripped off.)
dustklose (continously falls out of sales and falls through deals, rips others off on other forum)
Epiphany (perma-banned)
FaLL_OuT_BOy16 (perma-banned)
ghost_blues (Had multiple-accounts, has been perma-banned)
gu1t4r_shr3d3r x2 (perma-banned)
jordanvengance x2 (perma-banned)
Guitar_Shredder (perma-banned)
Shut Up, David (perma-banned)
The_K_Man (perma-banned)
weiss579 (banned)

CONFLICTING REPORTS:
LoveBuzz87 - one positive, one negative. (negative from buzz, positive from ? I can look into it if you really want but its not that accesable as it was deleted from pruning. If you want it looked into, PM me or post. 2 positives actually.)
Also a note of a bit of negativity from False_God.

LATEST UPDATE: 10/14/07
Updated entire list & deleted posts.

Also note, "traders" applies to all of traders, sellers, and buyers. It's basically who you've dealt with that made a trustworthy deal.
All "Bad Traders" get banned forever and get to explain themselves in the Forum of the Banned.
Thus far, none of actually showed their faces there. Yippy.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
i have negative for jordanvengance. we had a trade, i sent him his bc rich warlock, and he was to send me a fender strat, its been about a week and a half, and i've gotten no PM's, no e-mails and no guitar from him. He said he would have it shipped out on last monday, and he lives in Michigan, cant take over a week to have it shiped.
Guitar
1972 Fender RI Thinline Tele(coming soon!)

Amp
Peavey Bandit 112----FOR SALE 150shipped con us

Pedals
Fender PT-100 Foot Pedal Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss BF-2 Flanger(FOR SALE)
Mark up a bad one for Bersrker, we had a trade worked out and I held off other offers on my guitar because he said the kramer he was trading with me was already shipped. After 2 weeks of not answering calls or emails and of course no guiter he said he sent. I finally realized Ive been taken for a ride. Really a waste of my time and effort to make a good trade deal. He could have just emailed if he had not wanting to trade I could have moved on with another trade.
I am a bit worried about justinjc7, who has been posting in many threads selling amps, and saying he will buy them. He said he wanted to buy mine, and would take it immediately. I sent him a message noting my concerns about the fact that he's posting everywhere saying he will buy amps, and have not recieved a response in three days. He was last active a few hours ago, and always replied within a few hours of me sending something. This may just be me being paranoid, but I have ot put it out there in case he's actually pulling something on a bunch of us.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by dustklose
i have negative for jordanvengance. we had a trade, i sent him his bc rich warlock, and he was to send me a fender strat, its been about a week and a half, and i've gotten no PM's, no e-mails and no guitar from him. He said he would have it shipped out on last monday, and he lives in Michigan, cant take over a week to have it shiped.

heard from him since? sorry about delays. busy life.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory

Quote by waterproofpie
Quote by Sid McCall
I am a bit worried about justinjc7, who has been posting in many threads selling amps, and saying he will buy them. He said he wanted to buy mine, and would take it immediately. I sent him a message noting my concerns about the fact that he's posting everywhere saying he will buy amps, and have not recieved a response in three days. He was last active a few hours ago, and always replied within a few hours of me sending something. This may just be me being paranoid, but I have ot put it out there in case he's actually pulling something on a bunch of us.

Hey dude i sent u a message saying that I couldn't take the amp because of money issues. it says in my message box that i sent it to you so you should have gotten it. otherwise, i dont kno wat could have happened to it. im sorry for the big misunderstanding.
Ya, finally i called jordan and got things squared away, he said that it was lack of funds to ship the guitar out. after about 2 and a half weeks he finally told me that he shipped it. and when i got it...it was a SQUIER strart with the squier logo peeled off. Over this 2 week period i had pm'd him numerous times and never got a response
Guitar
1972 Fender RI Thinline Tele(coming soon!)

Amp
Peavey Bandit 112----FOR SALE 150shipped con us

Pedals
Fender PT-100 Foot Pedal Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss BF-2 Flanger(FOR SALE)
The user known as Dusklose on the SDUGF (Seymour Duncan user group forums) is a completely fraudulent trader. Don't believe me? See for yourself:

http://www.seymourduncan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100788

It may be a long read to get the whole story. But you will thank yourself as you will prevent yourself from being ripped off/conned by this kid.
Last edited by Scum_PunkRocker at Apr 16, 2007,
don't punish this person yet, however has anyone ever delt with Newf?

i bought a ps3 from him for $300 last sunday, he said he would ship it out next day and give me a tracking number. well its been 5 days now, and i have gotten no track number, but he insists he shipped it out.

he keeps saying since he is doing an internship at a hospital that he's been really busy, but its sort of getting ridiculious, i practically paid for this guys rent, the least he could do is get my tracking number in a promptly manner, somehow someway.

i gave him till sunday to do this, otherwise i'm reversing the charges.

and he says he's busy but i see him on UG multiple times and day browsing around, i PM him, and even though it says he is private messaging i rarely get a reply, only sometimes.

lets see what becomes of this.
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
ok guys ban Newf, he scammed me on the ps3, and al, the other things he has on sale here are scams too.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1030960139

this forum tells all.

EDIT: actually give the guy till sunday the 6th. don't ban him yet, he just messaged me saying it was all a mix up. so i want to keep in touch with him till the end of next week to make sure my package has actually been sent out.
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
Last edited by rich2k4 at Apr 28, 2007,
I'd like to report FaLL_OuT_BOy16 as a bad trader. It took him several weeks to ship the guitar that he promised to ship in a matter of days. Then he just dropped an acoustic guitar in a box that was 3 times the size of the guitar and sent it off. By the time the guitar got to me it was no better than firewood. I contacted him to try and work something out and he didn't reply. I contacted paypal and filed a complaint and after providing pics of the guitar he said he shipped vs the firewood I got and explained the packing, they ruled in my favor but he had already drained his paypal account so I couldn't get my money back.
Not taking any online orders.
BAD TRADER ALERT--

The_K_Man

Head's up people, this seller The_K_man is shady. I'm writing him up in the bad trader thread. I didn't actually buy the stuff from him. He's been feeding me a bunch of crap from the start.

--After first dealing with, I asked for pics... he said he's going on vacation for like for a couple weeks... no biggie. He'll get me pics after he comes back.

--He gets back on vacation and said he can't sell the B-52 right now because MF messed up his order or something other. (granted, I know how MF can be a pain in the ass, I gave him the benefit of the doubt)

--He wanted to sell me the guitar and pedals for $400 + shipping. Woah! The guitar is $150 + $45 pedal + $10 pedal = $205!?!?!?! How do we get $400????

--When confronted and sent him the link of this page, he said fine $205 + shipping. Then told me it's $120 bucks for shipping insurance. WTF??? $120 for shipping insurance?

--I emailed him back and said that must be a typo.

--He just responded back and said he doesn't have pictures of the stuff... he couldn't get the photos to work. And said shipping insurance will be an additional $30 bucks on top of the regular shipping charge.

Heads up folks, this guy seems like a crook. From the first day, nothing seems to add up.

I just emailed him back and told him my concerns and I'll pass on this sale. Something is fishy!

BEWARE!!!

here is the link https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609871
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Last edited by MrSandMan at Jul 10, 2007,
Anyone dealt with 1watt? If so, email me at painisanillusion.ag AT gmail DOT com.

Paid for a pedal almost 3 weeks ago. Havent received, although "its on its way" via USPS Parcel Post, so who knows.
Smooth deals with: messiahofevil, bassdrum
Quote by SomniferousEyes
Anyone dealt with 1watt? If so, email me at painisanillusion.ag AT gmail DOT com.

Paid for a pedal almost 3 weeks ago. Havent received, although "its on its way" via USPS Parcel Post, so who knows.

Im gonna say that 1watt is a scam trader. Still havent gotten then pedal. No email PM replies in 2 weeks. No pedal. If for some amazing reason the pedal arrives, Ill update this.
Hey guys I got a bad trader for ya. Used666. We had a deal to trade his GNX4 for my Epi Les Paul, an Ebow and a Parker padded case plus a 30 dollar money order. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=685239 . theres the link. I shipped everything the next day. He received and signed for it on 10/09/07. He initially said it was great and all he did was clean it up and adjust the action. Well 30 hours later I received an email saying there was a crack near the neck and he needed more money to complete the deal. This was after cleaning it and sending me a pic of it on a guitar stand in the sun btw. It was not cracked beforehand. I filed a damage report with the USPS and asked him to ship it back to me with the money order I sent so I can make a claim. He has refused to do that several times. He stated he bought new pickups and he would just keep the guitar and send me the pedal. I have yet to receive ship confirmation for my gear back and I have not spoken with him since yesterday. I have all the emails to prove the converstion as well as the paperwork. If the guitar had a flaw I would have mentioned before I played the nice guy and shipped my gear FIRST. If anything changes I will repost an amendment on here. He has been since notified of possible legal action. Just a heads up guys. Do not trade...
dude i think that is a little odd for used666 cause he has been a reliable trader for sometime.... hold on a few more days... he pro'lly has a good reason.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
yea i saw his previous trade history.. that still doesn't change the fact that he is shafting me right now....
Keep me updated on Used666.

Also, guys, I'm sorry about only updating this once a month, but it's a bitch to go through.
For you it looks like one page of posts... for me its every post ever deleted in this thread. It's like an hour and a half long process for every 40 new posts. lol
Quote by casualty01

BA in Music theory

Quote by waterproofpie
Ghost_bass scammer. He was good with contact leading up to the day before I sent my payment for shipping out. Sine then he scarcely responds after canceling the deal and not returning the payment. Sent numerous emails with very few replies. I'll change this if I actually receive my payment back.

EDIT: Update on Ghost_bass. Wish I could say it was a good one but he has become completely unresponsive. I don't know whats up as he had good feedback with another user here but thats out the window for me now.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Last edited by OsirisProtocol at Nov 4, 2007,
yogurt_overdose is a good trader. He was patient and understanding when it came to paying for it and getting my amp sent out, and got his amp to me in a quick time. I absolutely love it, and I'm glad I went through with the trade ^^
speedabob - good trader - My MT-2 for his Rocktron Chorus went through v. quickly, well packaged, quick postage, very nice guy and good trade!
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
sicpuppy - Great trader - look above. Great trader! and very fast =]
Happy with everything! Time for some metal \m/
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Good trader: Used666

I, just today, completed a huge ($1500, each rig; coast to coast) deal with him through here. He is a great trader and I would definitely trade with him again. He was honest, helpful, and patient. The rig I received was in great condition, packed well and arrived before I expected it to. No problems, whatsoever.
id anyone deal with Souladdict433 when he was selling his gear in a thread?

I paid for some pedals and havent received ANY info on when hes sending them at all, and he took the payment straight away from paypal.

EDIT: Just tried to search for his thread, but he has deleted it.

Scam maybe?
Definately, me and speedabob also bought from him and havent recieved anything, no messages, no shipping details etc

Souladdict433 BAD TRADER -1
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
Well that confirms it then.

That £55 i sent to him was al the money i had

Oh and Sicpuppy, Pedal Update:

Im going to post on Saturday
And. thing is, i think he created his account only for getting that money. so i dont think we can get it resolved

He also created his paypal account just for the money too, so we might never see it again
hey guys im really sorry to be off topic so....have we got any protection against these crooks cos i would rather buy new and pay the extra and know i will recive the product in good working order.
?
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15
^ yeah we do its called common sense... only deal with people who have been here for awhile and always make sure you ship money order cause you can get that back!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
BTMTempest...=,.......GREAT TRADER!!! i love the schecter! i am sending out the jackson today!

EDIT FOR BTMTempest!: hey man if you read this i tried to send it out today but i don't have a store near me in like 30 miles... i am going to elyria monday so i will drop it off at a store on my way to school monday morning sorry!!!x
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Last edited by SchecterFreak at Oct 21, 2007,
Quote by SomniferousEyes
Im gonna say that 1watt is a scam trader. Still havent gotten then pedal. No email PM replies in 2 weeks. No pedal. If for some amazing reason the pedal arrives, Ill update this.

Never received the RV-3 that I paid for.

Reported to ic3.gov, which is the FBI's internet crime claims department. I urge anyone that has been ripped off to do so.
Quote by Musicmedic5150
Hey guys I got a bad trader for ya. Used666. We had a deal to trade his GNX4 for my Epi Les Paul, an Ebow and a Parker padded case plus a 30 dollar money order. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=685239 . theres the link. I shipped everything the next day. He received and signed for it on 10/09/07. He initially said it was great and all he did was clean it up and adjust the action. Well 30 hours later I received an email saying there was a crack near the neck and he needed more money to complete the deal. This was after cleaning it and sending me a pic of it on a guitar stand in the sun btw. It was not cracked beforehand. I filed a damage report with the USPS and asked him to ship it back to me with the money order I sent so I can make a claim. He has refused to do that several times. He stated he bought new pickups and he would just keep the guitar and send me the pedal. I have yet to receive ship confirmation for my gear back and I have not spoken with him since yesterday. I have all the emails to prove the converstion as well as the paperwork. If the guitar had a flaw I would have mentioned before I played the nice guy and shipped my gear FIRST. If anything changes I will repost an amendment on here. He has been since notified of possible legal action. Just a heads up guys. Do not trade...

Hey guys this is a withdraw from the previous post on used666. the pedal arrived in excellent shape. i will recommend him as a trader now. thank you used666
mattwebb is a great trader, got my Boss GT3 and shizzle today

+1
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
Quote by Musicmedic5150
Hey guys this is a withdraw from the previous post on used666. the pedal arrived in excellent shape. i will recommend him as a trader now. thank you used666

You're welcome man, enjoy, sometimes i just get a little behind on shipping, its understandable though as i do a lot of buying/selling/trading.

ALSO

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=697013

[B]MODS PLEASE TAKE CARE OF HIM
ASGTrace is a good trader, good communication and the pedal was exactly as described and packed very well.
SchecterFreak Is a great trader. Fast emails, and replies. Great guy. Would certainly Recomend him.
Avid Member Of UG's 7-String Legion

Ibanez AX7221(Modded)
Jackson Kelly KE3
Switch Future V (Prototype)
Johnson JS-330 Catalyst(Modded)
Crate FW120H Head(soon to upgrade)
Fender FM 4x12 Cab

Habitual Fingerer and Picker