hey people. I have a bit of money (more than a bit ) left over from buying my Washburn Lyon, so I'm thinking about buying a pedal. I like them all, but I really can't decide. I play a lot of surf rock, latin, oldies, and just normal rock....any suggestions about which on I should buy?
Jazzer by day, rocker by night

Gear:

Washburn Lyon- (my mate)- Maverick
Fender Acoustic- (my brother)- Lou
and my favorite

Selmer Hummingbird
Reference 54 Alto Saxophone (my baby)- Apollo
uhh

maybe a slap back delay?
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
a multi-effects board is probly your best bet
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
a wah is pretty much a necessity if you tend to solo, otherwise i think a chorus pedal would sound pretty cool in surf type music
I don't really recommend the Washburn Lyon pedals if that's what you're talking about. I have the distortion one and it's not that great...it hisses a lot and just doesn't sound that great.

If you want a distortion pedal, try the Boss DS-1. I've heard a lot of good stuff about them.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
I don't really recommend the Washburn Lyon pedals if that's what you're talking about. I have the distortion one and it's not that great...it hisses a lot and just doesn't sound that great.

If you want a distortion pedal, try the Boss DS-1. I've heard a lot of good stuff about them.

Bah, I hated my DS-1.

I still think the tremlo.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
I would go with a multi-effects. Some can be exspensive, but others not so much. With a multi-effects you can get a lot of stuff into one unit, like distortion, reverb, echo, wah, pretty much everything and its helpful I find.
If you get a Digi-Tech RP200A multi-effects pedal, then buy another wh. Because in my opinion, I hated the wah on it. That's why I have a Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Multi-Wah.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Just_a_picker
If you get a Digi-Tech RP200A multi-effects pedal, then buy another wh. Because in my opinion, I hated the wah on it. That's why I have a Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Multi-Wah.

+1 for that

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
the Ds1 sounds too 80s for my taste. which is a good thing if you're into 80s music. otherwise, PodXT ftw
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns