Heres a little interlude I made. I can do much better on the lead guitar part, I just need some time. I want a heavy part to come in on measure 34 but I can't think of anything, so I would really appreciate suggestions.
Attachments:
Interlude (GP5).zip
Interlude (MIDI).zip
i'm sorry to say that it's kinda basic, but you coulg still work on it.... i guess
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
on 32 you could have the dun dun dun acoustic thing come in with distorttion and minor thirds on a another guitar and then another one goin du dun dun powerchrods
Wow, that song was really amazing. Honestly, I absolutely loved the song. I only listened to the midi, but I must say, it was unbelievable. Maybe I'm crazy. But seriously. Keep up the amazing work. It was really good. I don't really have any criticism, so sorry if that was what you were looking for. I was wondering, could you crit one of my songs? They're both found in the thread in my sig. Thanks in advance if you can do that.
As it is, it sounds a little bit too much like Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata". I'm not 100% sure, but I think both songs begin with exactly the same arpeggio. If anything you should try to differentiate it from that song to make it sound more original.
Last edited by poopikins at Jun 20, 2006,
that sounds pretty sweet. i would wanna hear that whole song if u made it up. it sounds sorta stairway to havenish. some parts. overall i like it. if u could please crit mine tho. noone has yet...its the sweet harmonic intro thing. thanks