How much would i be lookin at for a good high end wah petal? Please leave price and the name of the petal.... thanx for any help.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Morley Dual Bass Wah. around £100
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
^ yep, MORELY all the way. i cant think of any better brand of wah for bass. plus, most morelys are switchless

personally, i'd go for the mark tremonti power wah. cos of the wah boost knob and its tone. the wah boost knob helps add up to extra 20db of wah into theer mix
haha...
Quote by mong12345
playtypus you save the day again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by platypus
^ yep, MORELY all the way. i cant think of any better brand of wah for bass. plus, most morelys are switchless

agreed. i love me morley.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
I've hurd good things about the Dunlop Crybaby 105Q Bass Wah Pedal but, i dont wanna sound to much like Newkid...
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

PM NightmareXT To Join!

I really like just a Dunlop Crybaby... not the bass version... a lot of people dissagree with me, but it has the wah tone I think of when someone mentions wah.

Before you ask, you CAN use basses with guitar pedals.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-Original-Crybaby-Wah-Pedal?sku=151000

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
Quote by Applehead
Morley>Cry Baby.

End of.

which is more virsitile beacuse i hurd that the Morley only sounds good for rock wah and also that it washes out your (well in my case) B-A strings...
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry

PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Incubus_SCIENCE

Before you ask, you CAN use basses with guitar pedals.

yea but it usually sounds like ass.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
I listned to the sound bites and the Crybaby won my heart....
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry

PM NightmareXT To Join!