i have an active instrument and need a volume pedal. the cheaper the better. quality isnt tooo big but it needs to last. 80$ tops. i waws looks at ernie ball. sugestions. thx
Gibson Explorer

Steve Vai Wah
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss Super Overdrive
Big Muff (american)
Small Clone
Super Octave
Sonic Stomp

1986 Jcm-800 4210
Next up: a fully customized Warmoth
if you can find a used or cheap dunlop gcb-95 crybaby, cuttin one leg on a capacitor makes it a volume pedal. You can mod it by adding a switch to toggle between wah and volume if you want to still use both.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
^that's cool. but on a pro level. ernie ball is usually the way to go.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011