Uh...wow. The effects seemed very strange. Also, the tone wasn't very good at all. It sounded very thin. I think it is the Fender Frontman. But, that's just me. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to give criticism, so please don't take this the wrong way.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by MDoggDX316
Uh...wow. The effects seemed very strange. Also, the tone wasn't very good at all. It sounded very thin. I think it is the Fender Frontman. But, that's just me. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to give criticism, so please don't take this the wrong way.

I can't change my amp. Thanks though.
sounds great then the distortion hits, something about the distortion just wasn't right. Sounded too muffled. Other than that, its great.
Quote by thesumoftwo
sounds great then the distortion hits, something about the distortion just wasn't right. Sounded too muffled. Other than that, its great.

Yah my distortion isn't too good, I'm still trying to find a way to work it to sound decent through a USB mic. About the clean though, thanks =)
yeah, try changing position of the mic. But seriously, i loved your cleans, and overall i thought it was a great recording.

Actually while we're on the subject of mics, have you got any tips on where to position the mic?
Quote by thesumoftwo
yeah, try changing position of the mic. But seriously, i loved your cleans, and overall i thought it was a great recording.

Actually while we're on the subject of mics, have you got any tips on where to position the mic?

I try and keep it about a foot away from my amp so it doesn't pick up the white noise (frontman). My cleans usually sound pretty decent on the amp though.