It's probably alright, it's only VHF though, so your not gonn ahave the best of range. Your best bet is to research that model on the internet and read reviews.
well it says the maximum range is 500ft
Gear

Esp Ex-400BD
Jackson ps1
Dimebag crybaby from hell
Boss NS-2
Peavey xxx super 40 efx
The thing with VHF is your more likely to have intereference and you will probably lose more tone than youwould with UHF aswell
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
if you're only playing at home, don't waste your money....just get a good quality cable.

seconded. there really is no point in getting a wireless unless u plan on running round a stage
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
no wireless is worth it for only home use IMO, i have a samson wireless and its brilliant, but for home use, if i were not gigging i would sell it purely because at home there is no need to run around like a lunatic etc. though that said if you are stuck on getting a wireless don't let us put you down.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

ok guys, i am planing on getting that second one i posted. I am just saying is it any good and i apreciate saying to not get it but i have plans for the future and i am really sick of the tangle of cords.
Gear

Esp Ex-400BD
Jackson ps1
Dimebag crybaby from hell
Boss NS-2
Peavey xxx super 40 efx
check out $129 nady wireless. alot of fun around the house. it doesnt lose too much tone. its pretty reliable and its new.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
check out $129 nady wireless. alot of fun around the house. it doesnt lose too much tone. its pretty reliable and its new.

x2